Ideal Fantasy Celebrity Musical Aircraft Crash

I'm sure it's been done before, but I liked the idea and couldn't be fucked to search for it. So, music only (if you want a TV celebrity coach crash, make another thread!)...

Considering the number of musicians who've died in plane crashes, what I'm wondering is who should have suffered a firey death.

I've randomly chosen a Dash 8 for no particular reason, which wikipedia tells me has 39 seats. I've chosen Phil Collins and Chris de Burgh as the flight crew, and Celine Dion will be hostessing.

Paul Gadd will - naturally - be tied to the front of the aircraft using his own intestines, and I'll leave it to the collective genius of the NAAFI to fill the 39 seats.

So, who are you buying a ticket for?

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This idiot. Dappy from N-Dubz

ImageUploadedByARRSE1305843798.665320.jpg

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
JEDFOOOOOKINGWOOOd
They'd make ideal cabin crew.

Can we have a back up herc sat on the apron for any entrant to X Factor/pop idol?

We could probably arrange for the aircraft to crash into the next X-Factor recording session, if that helps.

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
We could probably arrange for the aircraft to crash into the next X-Factor recording session, if that helps.
Excellent I have the coords of the house they all stay in up in north London.

Elton John, and he can sing his song; Dan Dare (Pilot Of The Future)

Bruce forsyth. Though I worry he would Cha Cha cha out of the mangled burning wreckage with his tupee slightly singed. The chinney octogenarian cyborg dullard.

How about the Manchester United football team (is there room for them all?)

Oops someone's beat me to it.
You are indeed a cunt Rearwords old chap, this thread is about Musicians that we would like to see dead in plane crashes not a bunch of puffs from mancland.

Mind you, if we could get the plane to crash in Alderley Edge we would take out most of those cunts as well.

I'd take Phil Collins off the flight deck, since he can't now move his arms well enough to move the throttles enough to attain take off speed (and he's deaf, so wouldn't hear clearance to take off anyway). I'd replace him with George Michael, given his famed hand-eye co-ordination when operating machinery.

Any-hoo...

Morrissey. Thinks his views on everything else matter, so let's get his thoughts on air safety too. Via the cockpit voice recorder.

Piers Morgan don't care if he is not a musician he should be used as landing gear. and 50 cent , rappers with brain damage shouldn't be encouraged much less paid. and that Jessie J bird YOUR FUCKING WHITE LOVE!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer

But a funny cunt in the best tradition of the Naafi Bar

Peter Andre I nominate him to be the stoaway who climbs in to the wheel housing and freezes as the aircraft climbs
The dopey greasy cunt would fall out as the wheels come down and fly like a bouncing bomb regaining conciousness as he went before slamming head first into the ground
If he could hit his ex missus as he fly's along and kills her also that would be a bonus

any americans, if they int singers can we force them to record a short song so they do qualify?

M

Mark The Convict

In a fully bombed-up one of these;

Bono, Jedward, Rebecca Black, and Vanilla Ice.

In a fully fuelled-up one of these;

Aqua, the surviving one from Milli Vanilli, Madonna, Bono (just to make sure), Sting, Brian Eno and Susan Boyle.

Collision to occur above whichever sold-out venue Justin Bieber plays next, just as he strikes up That Should Be Me.

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You can't have Susan Boyle. She can be used as a tool to dissuade would be suicide bombers. Knowing what a virgin looks like on their entrance to the afterlife should do the job.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Sappers 19
E The NAAFI Bar 7
S Royal Signals 24