Ideal Fantasy Celebrity Musical Aircraft Crash

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mattb, May 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure it's been done before, but I liked the idea and couldn't be fucked to search for it. So, music only (if you want a TV celebrity coach crash, make another thread!)...

Considering the number of musicians who've died in plane crashes, what I'm wondering is who should have suffered a firey death.

I've randomly chosen a Dash 8 for no particular reason, which wikipedia tells me has 39 seats. I've chosen Phil Collins and Chris de Burgh as the flight crew, and Celine Dion will be hostessing.

Paul Gadd will - naturally - be tied to the front of the aircraft using his own intestines, and I'll leave it to the collective genius of the NAAFI to fill the 39 seats.

So, who are you buying a ticket for?
  2. Paul Gadd is amazingly entertaining in concert. I'd forgive him his past transgressions if he'd start touring again.

I'd stick Jordan on the flight though.
  3. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

This idiot. Dappy from N-Dubz

• Like Like x 5
  5. wedge_cadman

They'd make ideal cabin crew.

Can we have a back up herc sat on the apron for any entrant to X Factor/pop idol?
  6. We could probably arrange for the aircraft to crash into the next X-Factor recording session, if that helps.
  7. wedge_cadman

Excellent I have the coords of the house they all stay in up in north London.
  8. HHH

HHH LE

Elton John, and he can sing his song; Dan Dare (Pilot Of The Future)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Bruce forsyth. Though I worry he would Cha Cha cha out of the mangled burning wreckage with his tupee slightly singed. The chinney octogenarian cyborg dullard.
  10. That bloke off the Go Compare advert the fat cunt.
  11. How about the Manchester United football team (is there room for them all?)

Oops someone's beat me to it.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. You're a cunt.
  13. You are indeed a cunt Rearwords old chap, this thread is about Musicians that we would like to see dead in plane crashes not a bunch of puffs from mancland.

Mind you, if we could get the plane to crash in Alderley Edge we would take out most of those cunts as well.
  14. I'd take Phil Collins off the flight deck, since he can't now move his arms well enough to move the throttles enough to attain take off speed (and he's deaf, so wouldn't hear clearance to take off anyway). I'd replace him with George Michael, given his famed hand-eye co-ordination when operating machinery.

Morrissey. Thinks his views on everything else matter, so let's get his thoughts on air safety too. Via the cockpit voice recorder.
  15. Amy Winehouse, Bob Geldof, Bono and Robbie Williams.