Ideal Christmas-Stocking Fillers

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Over the past few months we have been running a series of competitions for Owners Workshop Manuals published by Haynes Publishing.

These competitions have been well received and well entered - the last one is still running if you fancy a go.

However, we have only reviewed a few of the titles that Haynes have on offer and if you are looking for the perfect stocking-filler for Christmas then have a look at the Haynes Website which gives information on many fascinating books that they have.

The a look here: Haynes Practical Manuals

T
here are titles such as:

Wallace & Grommit's Cracking Contraptions

Wallace & Gromitt.jpg

Plenty of great ideas - so have a look.

My brother bought me the 'Starship Enterprise' one last year, it's ******* quality.

If you find sometime next year the earth is sucked into a singularity, it won't be CERN's fault, it'll be because the containment has failed on the dylithium crystal chamber in my shed.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Krazy-Ivan, you are a very brave person. You mentioned a s**d in your post.

This may invoke the displeasure of the grown-ups, or worser, a visit from TheIronDuke!! :)

Krazy-Ivan, you are a very brave person. You mentioned a s**d in your post.

This may invoke the displeasure of the grown-ups, or worser, a visit from TheIronDuke!! :)
S**d? S**d? Oh you mean S.H.E.D. it's an acronym: Spare Horticultural Equipment Domain. No mention of s**ds here.......

Latest Threads