IDEA FOR A NEW SERVICE RIFLE

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by HARDMAN476, Mar 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what do you think, i have idea to bin the SA 80 and replace it with something better; The walther g22 but in .223 cal. with 3o rd mag (not the standard 10 rd mag) with single, burst, full auto modes of fire.

I own one (the current .22lr) its a new version, it doesnt jamb and is very reliable and accurate.

even with a .223 version you could still have a space for the mag holder as well which makes mag changes very quick.

2. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. Tell me you're a civvy...................................... :roll:

You utter cunt.

4. Interesting bloke......

5. Nice user name.

6. why not???????/

7. Works well with the Airsoft version does it?

8. CHEERS IT BASICALLY SUMS ME UP!!

9. IT WORKS VERY WELL IN .22

WHAT THE DEAL WITH THAT AIRSOFT SHIT......A GUN IS SPOSED TO CAUSE DAMAGE NOT PISS SOMEONE OFF!!!

10. I think it's terrible that they let them back into the community so soon.

11. Intrestly i saw pic guide to stripping the sa80 and internals seem quite simular to the g22

12. So you think a bunny bashing rifle is appropriate for an army to use? Good thinking there Einstein. Perfect weapon of choice if your enemy weighs 2 pounds, sits still vacantly staring into space and is under 70yds from you.
    I'll wager you've never done a 4-way in Rauls or a sim 45 at night.

13. Hardman, you could talk a Glass Eye to sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz do us a favour....bore off

14. How did I know you were a civvie? :x

15. Your internals are similar to the Talibans. I'd quite like to see yours strewn in the dust at Sangin too.