IDEA FOR A NEW SERVICE RIFLE

what do you think, i have idea to bin the SA 80 and replace it with something better; The walther g22 but in .223 cal. with 3o rd mag (not the standard 10 rd mag) with single, burst, full auto modes of fire.

I own one (the current .22lr) its a new version, it doesnt jamb and is very reliable and accurate.

even with a .223 version you could still have a space for the mag holder as well which makes mag changes very quick.

HARDMAN476 said:
what do you think, i have idea to bin the SA 80 and replace it with something better; The walther g22 but in .223 cal. with 3o rd mag (not the standard 10 rd mag) with single, burst, full auto modes of fire.

I own one (the current .22lr) its a new version, it doesnt jamb and is very reliable and accurate.

even with a .223 version you could still have a space for the mag holder as well which makes mag changes very quick.
Tell me you're a civvy...................................... :roll:

You utter cunt.

HARDMAN476 said:
So you think a bunny bashing rifle is appropriate for an army to use? Good thinking there Einstein. Perfect weapon of choice if your enemy weighs 2 pounds, sits still vacantly staring into space and is under 70yds from you.
I'll wager you've never done a 4-way in Rauls or a sim 45 at night.

HARDMAN476 said:
Intrestly i saw pic guide to stripping the sa80 and internals seem quite simular to the g22
Your internals are similar to the Talibans. I'd quite like to see yours strewn in the dust at Sangin too.

HARDMAN476 said:
Intrestly i saw pic guide to stripping the sa80 and internals seem quite simular to the g22
Are you still here?!.......Screw the nut!

NOT IN .22LR BUT IN .223..........ANYWAYS IT GOT TO BE BATTER THEN THAT SA80 CRAP......UNLESS THE A2 IS MUCH BETTER I DONT KNOW.....OR H&k G3 IS QUITE NICE

HARDMAN476 said:
NOT IN .22LR BUT IN .223..........ANYWAYS IT GOT TO BE BATTER THEN THAT SA80 CRAP......UNLESS THE A2 IS MUCH BETTER I DONT KNOW.....OR H&k G3 IS QUITE NICE
Fucking exactly, you've hit the nail on the head. Now fuck off you skiplicking civvy mong.

Latest Threads