ID this body armour accessory please?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Screw_The_Nut, May 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could someone tell me what the guy on the right is wearing on this photo where his commander's pouch normally would be. The picture is too small to make out.

Attached Files:

2. If I'm looking at the right bit its a fold out Commanders pouch?
  3. Is it velcro'd shut or zip? Looks like a handy bit of kit.
  4. Courtesy of Herr Google's reverse image search - this one is 1000x668 pixels:

Does that help any?
  5. Zip up commanders panel, decent bit of gear, its like having a shelf on your chest.
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Cheers dudes
  8. I thought wearing stuff on your chest and front was a no no now? More like having a lobotomy on your chest!
  9. Personally I'm with you, but some people like wandering around with the contents of an orderly room filing cabinet on their chest. I used to get by wih a pen and notebook.
  10. No, wearing stuff tucked into your Molle straps (paintbrushes, cyalumes etc) is a No No as in the event of a vehicle penetration they become secondary projectiles. A well secured Molle pouch containing said items is the better alternative. The Commanders pouches are Brill, those admin pouches are shite, can't even get a pack of Marlboro in them!