• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Id jump with her.

oldbaldy

LE
The Falcons are a unique Team, and we’re proud to be widely recognised as the UK’s premier military parachute display team.
Any comments from our para friends?

Bet the Red Freds love the Falcons' claim to be the UK's premier military parachute display team.

I would, though...

Paras took you through P - RAF did the jumping, I guess always has been?

And - yes, I would pack my silk into her sack, but then I'm a DOM fnaar!!

oldbaldy

LE
Don't the bootnecks hold a few parachuting world records? I remember the biggest stack on years ago. Probably been broken since though.

Tasty boss, you'd think being vaguely military they'd pose for their phots in some sort of uniform rather than blazers

thegimp said:
Tasty boss, you'd think being vaguely military they'd pose for their phots in some sort of uniform rather than blazers
The 'Freds' were the first of any of the military teams of the '60's and 70's to have a delectable lady on board. Jacky Smith (as was in those days) She won the World Championship - Accuracy. Can't immediately recall the year, age and all that. She was a wee cracker......

Alec_Lomas said:
thegimp said:
The 'Freds' were the first of any of the military teams of the '60's and 70's to have a delectable lady on board. Jacky Smith (as was in those days) She won the World Championship - Accuracy. Can't immediately recall the year, age and all that. She was a wee cracker......
She's still around!

She must get frustrated if the Falcons still have there "no contact whilst in freefall" policy.

It appears she is the DZ Doris or is that her dressed for combat with the RAF's weapon of choice..... a 3 headed ice cream scoop.

love to spouil the party.

Does a posting to these poser's get you out of "stagging in sandy places".

If true its not surprising theres a fcuking long cue.

How sad can you get???

drooling over a body with tits and a munch carpet in BLUE.

At home we have a lovely looking para orriface with "LOADS A MONEY".

You pleasure monkeys have more chance of shaging my mother than even smelling her jumpsuite.

AND MY MOTHER HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 6 YEARS???????????????

If this is not the NAAFI then OOOOOOPS.

oldgoat said:
love to spouil the party.

Does a posting to these poser's get you out of "stagging in sandy places".

If true its not surprising theres a fcuking long cue.

How sad can you get???

drooling over a body with tits and a munch carpet in BLUE.

At home we have a lovely looking para orriface with "LOADS A MONEY".

You pleasure monkeys have more chance of shaging my mother than even smelling her jumpsuite.

AND MY MOTHER HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 6 YEARS???????????????

If this is not the NAAFI then OOOOOOPS.

Poor goaty,
You would think by now,people would realise the dangers of posting when pished!

portshort-starboardlong said:
Alec_Lomas said:
thegimp said:
She's still around!
Without digressing off thread and as it's in your avatar - one of 'The Ratpit's' old landlords, Bill Lea and his son Colin run a pub, The King and Queen in Cleaveland St. in London. :clap: