ID for adult instructors

This is going to sound bone but do Adult Instructors get issued any form of ID like a MOD90? :oops:

in short yes you will get an ID card all AI's are getting MOD90 now (i did) as oppose to a county issued one or a seperate ACF one not just Officers.

walting_matilda said:
barneyrnsm said:
Will say rank,SGT/etc, then CFAV,to allow regulars/MPGS to spot us when sneaking on to bases!!
No it doesn't.
It does if you put that on the form,last three cards I have asked for my CFAVs I only rememebered once to put CFAV next to rank,and they sent it back without CFAV if I left it out,with it if I mentioned it.

walting_matilda said:
barneyrnsm said:
Will say rank,SGT/etc, then CFAV,to allow regulars/MPGS to spot us when sneaking on to bases!!
No it doesn't.
But won't being a 22 stone, sweaty 50+ year old bag of shite with a nice shiney 300xxxx number be a give away?

LEFTY478 said:
walting_matilda said:
barneyrnsm said:
No it doesn't.
But won't being a 22 stone, sweaty 50+ year old bag of shite with a nice shiney 300xxxx number be a give away?
Oh bugger,still in date for my fitness test,and can mould a beret,only fifteen stone and 41 years old,which means only have to do the rockport walk in the mob,must be an army thing you are talking about!!LOL

Just a quick update, I've found out all volunteers within all cadet forces will be issued the new tri-services MOD90 ID

well at least you can flash your id can get cheap burger king now :)

walting_matilda said:
wildcard.rgbw said:
Just a quick update, I've found out all volunteers within all cadet forces will be issued the new tri-services MOD90 ID
No they're not
Where do people get this bollox from. It is like people just make it up!!!!!!

"This isn't an argument, it is a series of contradictions..."

"No it isn't."

walting_matilda said:
walting_matilda said:
wildcard.rgbw said:
No they're not
Where do people get this bollox from. It is like people just make it up!!!!!!
This 'bollox' is promulgated in the last Pt1 orders I received only this friday. Any Officer or CFAV who has not got an MOD90 must contact the Admin Officer immediately and get it seen to ASAP as the old County/ACF ID card will no longer be accepted soon. I, and most of my CFAV colleagues have had 'bollox' MOD90s for over a year now!

Go and tell my CEO it's bollox and he's making it up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L ACF 14
Admin burden ACF 34
Lance_Bombardier ACF 10