ID Discs....

Er, random stupid question here...

I could just get some off a mate at another unit etc, however - is there any "proper" way to request a load of new chains and those little connector things?! 8O :?
That's me. I've run out hence why I want to know how to get more (and no, there's no-one here to ask that knows)

probably should have made it clearer - I'm talking bulk, not to replace mine. I thought I'd use the power of arrse before I gave Bde SPS branch a call...
Try through the QMs mate.

I demanded a shed load through them in a previous unit. Never saw it mind.

If its needed in a hurry though, go via a mate in another unit........
its in the DASA catelogue clothing section under chain bead and chain bead connector

Similar threads

Latest Threads