ID discs (dog tags)

The_Duke

LE
Only on Tuesday nights between 1900 and 2100 hrs.

If you want them outside of those hours, you need to buy them yourself. Make sure you get a spare set made up, complete with rubber edging and chain to wear with your issed green T Shirt down the pub.

DUke, you forgot to add the either 1. Well worn chain that is more a coppery bronze colour than silver, due to constant wear on ops, or 2. thin translucent platic piping over the chain to protect delicate skin!

isued on the friday taken back to the stores on sunday :thumright:

DUke, you forgot to add the either 1. Well worn chain that is more a coppery bronze colour than silver, due to constant wear on ops, or 2. thin translucent platic piping over the chain to protect delicate skin!
Or 3. Paracord with the inner string pulled out

All of the above - particularly useful if you're involved in something near by or on fire!

In the 70s on Banner they came with some really naff, thin green cord that was ideal for the purposes of self strangulation when asleep.

The_Duke

LE
If you really want some, you can have one of my spare sets. Change your name and religeon to match, and just hope that you are A Pos blood group.

I'm not A Pos, which is why I kept requesting a new set with the correct blood group. They kept sending me ones with A Pos on, so I have plenty going spare.

Only on Tuesday nights between 1900 and 2100 hrs.

If you want them outside of those hours, you need to buy them yourself. Make sure you get a spare set made up, complete with rubber edging and chain to wear with your issed green T Shirt down the pub.
I find two 2p coins wrapped in tape are ideal for Walting down the pub. Unlike a young Tory MP who lived in Fulham, caught down the pub one night with his morphine round his neck. V non-U for a Guards officer.

T

Tinman74

If you really want some, you can have one of my spare sets. Change your name and religeon to match, and just hope that you are A Pos blood group.

I'm not A Pos, which is why I kept requesting a new set with the correct blood group. They kept sending me ones with A Pos on, so I have plenty going spare.
I am A pos, but not Jedi, or called lowland jumper. But if you can post them I sure can try!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

But if theyre only given one day a week, are they gonna be blank because if ure only getting it once a week then they wont bother personalising it will they?