• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ICSC(L) 5A

Apart from a few i have made contact with; Capt Krusty and Forever Brunswick Green are there any more arsers at Shriv at the moment.

If yes stick something in here and i will lobby the CO's for a place to stay otherwise if there are not - well it might be the end of the dedicated ICSC(L) forum for at least the next 6 months until 5b turn up.

Cheers.

Mach

I was stalking those hallowed halls for the last 3 weeks - in light blue. You lot were certainly the sort of thrusting young chaps I thought I'd meet there! Enjoy yourselves.

Goatbag - had heard from FBG that you were around.

All in it looks like there are only 5-6 of us - i do not think that the COs will give us a forum but i'll do a taally at the end of the week so it has had a little time to run.

Mach

Maybe everyone else has their head down after all the warnings about not taking the 'moaning on Arrse' seriously. Bit of a touchy subject all round.

Count me in, even if it means my poor opsec is now further compromised.

Pay_Mistri

Latest Threads