Iceland Mums

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mooseknuckle, Dec 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think there is something wrong with me. I can't help it, those Iceland 'Mums' are proper giving me the horn! I particularly like the one that does the Marilyn Monroe thing out in the garden, then with her brummy accent says something along the lines of ''It's a bit parky out there''. At that point I've usually gone off to a parallel universe which involves doing rude things to her in the garden shed with various gardening implements.
  2. Pointy garden implements? She looks a bit sado-masochistic.

Give her a good rogering with those shears boy!
  3. Your not the only one!!!

Meet our star mums - Iceland

On second thoughts most .... not all!
  4. Mmmmm! The ones doing the Can-Can! :) :)
  5. Now if I had to grade them Sam from Leigh would be top of the list as not only is she rather good eye candy who models in her spare time but she must be gagging for it all week as her old man is away from Monday to Friday. I wonder if she needs a working week hubby to help with the kids, shopping, gardening, household odd jobs etc? Oh yes and rogering her silly every night so she doesn't feel abandoned!
  6. Why Dad's go to Iceland!

7. Why has she got a lollypop sticking out of her minge?
  8. Because,quite rightly,when I put up the original(without the lollypop)I got sent to the naughty step.
  9. If I walked in to Iceland and saw a set of mummies like that, (unlike the usual trash that shops there) I'd be forced to write 7.62 down my cock and set to work like a 16 year old, pi$$ed off American boy in his school with a semi automatic weapon. If fact it'd be so messy that Micheal Moore would tip up a year later to make his new documentry "Bowling for Iceland". I would fcuking spray the joint with my lead wasp jizz watching them run for cover then catch them looking like Venkman in Ghostbusters.

Once I've been kicked out of there, I'll head over to ASDA.
  10. The term Iceland Mums would also include the mums in the blue print dress and the yellow dress pictured above.
    That is what the lollipop girl will look like in 5 years.
  11. Contrived of course, with jaded husband b/f probably taking the pic. Unless she always puts fuckall into or takes fuckall out of an empty trolley.

I bet if she turned round, you'd need to put one on her boat as well.
  12. Who are they? I'm sure some of them are Z-list celebs but I cant figure out their names.
  13. I know that Lorraine bird has got saggy tits, but I would still do her, if by some miracle I could get a stiffy, sigh.
  14. I'd shag em all.
  15. Know what you mean! But I keep looking elsewhere than their faces! :)