Ice Vodka Luges for recent mess parties, weddings etc

Thought id post some photos of recent ice sculpture vodka luges from Ice Agency made for mess parties, weddings etc. If anyone would like a design for a forthcoming summer mess party, wedding etc let me know.

If you have any photos of your own would be great to see them here.

Vodka ice luges can be in almost any shape, from cap badges to most weapon systems. Great fun and lead to very memorable hangovers!

See more here Military Ice Sculpture Images

Ice Agency
www.ice-agency.com

Attachments

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Don’t suppose you can give a ball park figure for cost?

Don’t suppose you can give a ball park figure for cost?
Chris, best thing to do is drop an email to us with location, date, design preference then we can give you prices with discount. As we cover whole of UK (and overseas) prices vary a lot.
To give you an idea our smallest ice luges (60cm high) are £150. We can reduce this even more if collecting from Gatwick where the main freezer is.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Chris, best thing to do is drop an email to us with location, date, design preference then we can give you prices with discount. As we cover whole of UK (and overseas) prices vary a lot.
To give you an idea our smallest ice luges (60cm high) are £150. We can reduce this even more if collecting from Gatwick where the main freezer is.
How do you freeze alcohol?

The ice sculpture of the bird in the white gown holding a glass in the first pic is excellent. I'll take three.

Erm... How long before they melt?

How do you freeze alcohol?
Not for freezing alcohol - you pour the vodka or any other alcohol down a hole drilled through the ice and catch it at the other end in either your mouth or a glass so the drinks chilled.

The ice sculpture of the bird in the white gown holding a glass in the first pic is excellent. I'll take three.

Erm... How long before they melt?
There are some more like that and better ;)
They tend to last 6-8hrs depending on heat and amount of alcohol poured through it. In a normal function room packed with people then large sizes 6+ hrs.

Attachments

W21A

War Hero
Book Reviewer
1 SCOTS occifers not really doing themselves any favours there.

1 SCOTS occifers not really doing themselves any favours there.
Ive seen some shockers but yeah that was not the face to pull! 5 scots down at canterbury I think.
Best one was a ski jump ice luge and a chinook ice luge i gave with a load of vodka to headley court. Ski jump ended up being shagged through the luge hole outside... Chinook got a bit messy too...leading to crutches turning into nunchukas...