Ice sculpture for mess parties etc - insignia, guns, tanks..

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by jcarver007, Nov 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all. I've posted this in a different topic but thought it may be of interest here. Also can only seem to post pics in this section.

We undertake a lot of work for the armed forces and I have attached a small number of photos of what we have done. We are always undertaking sculptures for regiments such as Queens Dragoons (cap badge in ice), 32 Regt RA Watchkeeper and a soldier kneeling with and SA80 for Aliwall barracks to name a few. I hope you find the pics of interest.

We also offer a 20% discount to all service personnel on most pieces. This is within the UK and also the offer branches out to all associates. So if there is a mess party coming up or even a wlcome home party an ice luge is ideal.

At the Ice Agency we have had many years of working in conjunction with many regiments and squadrons and have built up a regular clientele such as Queens Royal Hussars, 24/30 Sqn RAF Lyneham, Welsh Guards, Aldershot army base, Brittania Royal Naval College, 32 Regt Royal Artillery, 3rd Mercian Regt, JSFAW RAF Odiham, REME, A Sqn Household Cavalry Regiment, Kings Royal Hussars, Officer Training Corps, The Queens Royal Lancers, HMNB Portsmouth, Thunderer Sqn Southampton, CSE Combined Services Entertainment, 32 Sqn RAF Northolt to name but a few!!!

Using our expertise and attention to military detail, we can create ice sculptures ranging from a 1m x 1m HMS Victory to a Chinook Helicopter in flight. Even a Challenger II Battle tank will come with smoke grenade launchers and insignia. An unmanned drone as used in Afghanistan is another example of the challenges we take on. A regiment or squadron’s insignia can either be snow filled into the ice (packing snow into cuts to create white wording or logo) or a colour laminate can be frozen within the ice.

Insignia can also be included on non military sculptures/luges such as snowflakes or birthday luges.

We also like a challenge so feel free to set me one!!

Attached Files: