Ice road truckers knocked down a peg or six

Pre order the DVD on Amozon. Release 8/03/2010

Smash. I cant wait for that..... almost as good as that Action Stations on BBC2 on a tuesday all about the E-3Ds at RAF Waddington painting all personnel as a right bunch of........................interesting individuals.

Cant find this on my Sky planner???

This will probably be good competition for the current run of 'extreme' and stupidly dangerous jobs documented on TV.

However, I'm not sure that an answer to the Crab Fishermen documentary in the form of a load of matelots going about their daily routine of cushy 8 hour shifts, sleeping and moaning will have the same effect :lol: .

CrownImperial said:
This will probably be good competition for the current run of 'extreme' and stupidly dangerous jobs documented on TV.

However, I'm not sure that an answer to the Crab Fishermen documentary in the form of a load of matelots going about their daily routine of cushy 8 hour shifts, sleeping and moaning will have the same effect :lol: .
Not to mention the possible danger of having your ipod confiscated.

vvaannmmaann said:
CrownImperial said:

Not to mention the possible danger of having your ipod confiscated.
Oh, the humanity. :D

Doesn't seem to be on any channel - checked all the listing sites

Apparently Jordon is going to 'storm' the set, because her boyfreind looked at a bird funny... or something.

Not like Jordon to scream for attention.