Ice rink

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chucklingchimp, Oct 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Coming soon near the London eye,Jubilee gardens, theres going to be an ice rink set up all done out in a Christmas theme.Might be worth a visit with the family?
  2. Is that a statement, or a question? The question mark at the end would infer that it is indeed a question, but it reads like a statement.

If it is a question, then Hyde Park has it's own "Christmas fair" with its own carosell, traditional German market stalls, overpriced brattys etc. There's also a couple of bars, entertainment for the kids, and an ice-rink.
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Will there be minimum wage student flunkies dressed in penguin suits who can be tripped over for the punters amusement?
  4. It was both,a question and a statement...When does the Hyde park ``Christmas fair`` start?
  5. Somerset house is an excellent location - I'd avoid the Tower of London though for the ice rink - its a bit exposed and can be very nippy when the wind is blowing.
  6. Erm yes... it appears I will be travelling down to this on Saturday 20th of November.... (well its a Christmas Shopping trip to London that work does every year)....
  7. Can I meet you for a quick hand-shandy in the bushes?
  8. You make it sound so romantic... so festive...
  9. Without a doubt! I'll be dressed as you can recognise me.
  10. You have selective brain function.... everything but the most violent of negative responses registers as a 'yes'

11. I expect it will become obvious as you are, when you are been dragged off by the Police for lurking in the bushes dressed as Santa .....
  12. Well that will be 10% of zero...which is ...???
  13. which means it's a free hand-shandy at that!
  14. Well I did go to London ... but alas simply couldnt face the Hyde Park thing.... not after Oxford Street, it was horrible... Covent Garden was nice though...the tubes were not...