Ice Cream Van in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, May 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

2. I get the feeling that he's covered more than just the provision of chilled dairy goods with this business idea:

"Sucky! sucky! five dolla! - Give me eight dollar solja-boy, me love you long time"
  3. Hehe, I saw that outside the market the other week, feckin winner
  4. What was that bratty wagon all the BAOR lot used to go on about??
  5. Good on them!

But they got ripped off on the AirFreight!

I could have got it there for them for less than 1/3 of what they ended up paying! looks like they've made their money back already and they have made a lot Squaddies very happy in the process! more deserved of an OBE in my eyes than the likes of all these Sports Stars and Celebs!!!
  6. I seem to recall someone sent a Fish & Chip van down to Stanley after the War and earned a small fortune!

When we finally Publish the Sequel to "Pull Up a Sandbag" we'll look at getting some complimentary books flown out if someone is willing to find a spot for them on one of the Flights...

You gotta love the Entrepreneurial Spirit of the Former British Squaddie - Ice Cream Van in AFghanistan! brilliant... :)
  7. HHH

HHH LE

After the ice cream van, maybe donkey rides & kiss me quick hats!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. is it just me or is atleast one of the icecream guys carrying a gun on him

9. I reckon fish and chips would go down a treat and make a bally fortune..wot
  10. Thats to prevent Ice cream rage.
  11. makes sense , i want to make a semimilitary icecream joke but can't think of one
  12. Mr Pistol-whippy?
    • Like Like x 3
  13. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

Just what the Grafters in KAF need... A nice Ice cream to sooth the throat after a large meat feast pizza.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Fecking brilliant, that takes me back
  15. On the ice cream van side, whats the bets that started out as a pissed up idea between 3 blokes in the pub. Genius