ICAREC Clinic

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Glad_its_all_over, Apr 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just to remind everyone with days to do and no desire to end up stacking shelves at Tesco for £6/hr that there's an ICAREC Clinic on at the usual place on Monday evening. PM me or subbsonic for details if you don't already know them.

2. Fucking hell, that's not bad actually...

3. And they give you 10% staff discount!!!

4. Sounds like we may be paying our ex-Corps people a bit too much if that floats your boat. A cunning plan dawns. I suspect a couple of recent leavers might not be too happy with you, there.

5. I did pass a former member of 2 MI Bn in Tescos recently.

Was not able to speak as he looked like he was " working"

..................and quite smart he looked too.

Certainly something for the rest of you to aspire to!

6. And I'm sure you'll have no problems getting a job as a comedian either.....in a Home for Retards :)

7. [​IMG]

8. When is the ICAREC thing, by the way? I have to book a flight, room, etc.

9. It finished around the time you posted that. Sorry 'bout that.

10. Just DON'T call it a clinic, or you'll upset some of those next to the tank.

ICAREC Forum?

ICAREC shura?

ICAREC Majlis?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Almost more networkers than candidates at the northern gig. Many thanks to 1 MI Bn, and the local section in particular for hosting the event.

Whilst there are one or two companies who are saving themselves a fair whack taking so many directly from our ranks, I do feel we own a vote of thanks to most of the public and private sector entities who turned up to introduce themselves to the audience.

In future I think we should all make a concerted effort to thank these people for taking the time to give up their evenings to come and brief us. Great to see a couple more success stories where two of us had found jobs through entities from the network actually sat at the table. I hope to do a write-up shortly for the benefit of those who are already registered, but could not get to the event. DM me if you want to know more.

12. Have not been to the past two events, a bit of a change in the format. It works a lot better with the partition door closed IMHO.

Not all the recruitment companies could get there.

These folks usually attend and are always on the lookout.

Mobile Home Page

Posted from the KodaK Carousel 2000 Mobile app (iOS, Letrasett or Gestener)

13. Chris Meager of that parish is exceptionally good at what he does, and a good man to be in touch with, for those currently on the lookout. (I'm out of all that, so he's not paying me to say it. Should, though, for all the people I've pushed his way). (...grumble, grumble)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1