ICA - REVISED SUBSCRIPTION RATES

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Dubb_al_Ibn, Dec 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmm, just received a letter today, 18 Dec, dated 30 Oct 06, concerning the revised subscription rate.

Has anyone else got this letter this late or is it just me ?

2. Dubb, knew they were coming out but you obviously give your postie a better Christmas Box.

3. Mine arrived today.

I think November was a busy month for one of the Army's smallest Arm of Service Directorates, hence the delay.

4. How much more do they want?

not got it yet

5. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I received mine last week and returned it immediately. My addled brain doesn't remember what they're asking for, but it's a pitiful sum, equivalent to a couple of pints in a civvy pub for a year's membership. Nothing to worry about.

6. The revised rates came up at the AGM (Voted through after ICA plied the masses with alcohol!).

The aim is to cover the cost of producing and sending out the journal. Plus there is an invitation to life members still paying 2/6 to consider donating a little more (now they are all rich businessmen!).

As Cpunk says its nothing more than the price of a couple of pints.

7. Depends where you drink......Met Bar or the Sports and Social...
    :D

Ok I'll pay!

8. No problem. I'm adjusting my standing order now, sir.

It was just the date of the letter was 30 Oct and I thought the STASI must still be intercepting my mail !

A Merry Christmas to all our readers.

9. I'm hanging on to the cash until I've decyphered the letter and the reason why the rates form an "extremely generous offer". It's sure getting my t*ts in a t*ngle - I know I'm thick but this is a job for Enigma.

10. Think yourself lucky WB, still waiting for mine. That postie gets feck all at this house this Christmas!

11. Ah, fear not, Rebel. I'm reliably told that the prospective change in rate will be equal to, or less than, the cost of your round next time we meet.

No, really. Sub will make up the difference if necessary....