ICA carrying out assassination?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by FNUSNU, Dec 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From Hitman Blood Money "When assassins from Agent 47's contract agency, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray."

2. You need to lay off those 'pooter games you know! They're bad for your health! :wink:
  3. This brought on a huge wave of nostalgia. Does any one recall SICAT, a mysterious sign made out of those plastic letters that slotted into grooves on the holder, that was prominent in HQNI for several years in the 70s. I will reveal more when we see homw much interest there is.
  4. Well I'm curious! (Curious, not bi-curious!).
  5. bumpkin, you have to remember that some of us were only BORN in the seventies ;)
  6. Oh my god, I'm old!!! But please, pray tell, I'm curious now!!
  7. I was let out of the portakabin at theipval late one night for a p1shh and remember seeing a sign for NICAST

Nothing to do with the American Security Unit that used to be at Ballykelly until 1976 called MAJIC 19 ??
  8. Sorry for forgetting that and for taking too long to come back on this one. Someone got bored one night and put these letters on the 121 Int Sect sign and got a rumour going that it stood for Special Int Corps Assassination Team. We thought it was funny but after several weeks when the COS eventually got wind of it he had a total sense of humour failure. Charlie B*** the WOIC copped a load of flak. Some people just haven't got a grip on life.
  9. The Institute of Contemporary Art has been engaged in the widespread assasination of British Art for quite some time, ably assisted by the Tate Modern and a secret group within a secret group - the Turner Prize Judges... :twisted:
  10. You're right. Nothing to do with it at all. It was a comms outfit - a predecessor of 225 Sig Sqn.