IBA promo vid

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
not seen this so thought I'd share it as it has possibly our favourite person after lance private golden in it.

[video=youtube;893Ixwk-eno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=893Ixwk-eno[/video]

'this has led to a new breed of bodyguard' - the walty one :)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
oh and you'll need popcorn

M

Mark The Convict

First comedy moment at 4:33, the poor woman looks petrified, surrounded by lumpenproles who seem to be practising their 'Lighthouse Dance' moves for Friday night.

M

Mark The Convict

I've never heard the Baronnnn speak before; does he strike anyone else as rather effeminate?

I thought the collective nouns for walts were:

1. A "Misrepresence" of lying bemedalled bastards.

2. A "Counterfeit" of girly paintballing cunts.

3. A load of fucking "Fakirs."

A 'fantasy' of walts? A 'delusion'? A 'mong'? An 'arse'? A 'tool'?
Fantasm surely? Mong doesn't work well due the confusion when discussing groups of real mongs in a clinical environment.

Doctor Jones, there's a window licked bus just tipped up with a ming of mongs on board.

Ah yes nurse Jarvis, thats the new day care patients, undress them, thrash them, hose them down and chain them all up in the cellar please!

M

Mark The Convict

Walting seems to be exclusively male, involves dressing up in tight outfits and grappling with each other, so you might be on to something there; a 'closet'? A 'narnia'?

Walting seems to be exclusively male
Women just do it a different way, they claim falsely to have been 'raped' or 'nearly raped'; they invent spousal cruelties and detail their own fortitude in surviving them; they spin their comfortable, spoiled lives into Dickensian horrors. But of course, whilst male walts frequently get together to increase the scope and intensity of the walting, cooperating for the common good, women invariably spin their dits as a way of putting down other women who have 'suffered less' ("you don't know maaaaaan, you weren't there when he staggered in with his cock out and drank the Christmas tree and made me suck him off and shouted at the kids and said he didn't love me and didn't do the hoovering and shat on the floor and......")