Ian Tomlinson Pathologist struck off - funny old world....

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
BBC News - Ian Tomlinson pathologist Dr Freddy Patel struck off

Apologies if this verdict has been covered elsewhere - I expect so.

( in-depth piece on BBC Radio 4 Today programme this morning revealed a catalogue of odd interpretations produced over the past twenty years by the eminent clinician in question...first, do no harm my arrse....I will post a link when IT biffism permits..)

The government's go-to man if you ever want the "right" answer... like Lord Hutton.

A "sound man", as Sir Humphrey would call him.

Bugger. Who will I call next time my tramp tipping goes south?

You'd think he'd be safe enough as a pathologist, I mean most doctors bury their mistakes, for a pathologist a burial is a result!

University of Zambia, mmmmmhhhh, overqualified I'd say.

You couldn't make it up. Or could you?

Those with a (very) long memory for comedy might remember an item on Chris Morris and Armando Ianuchi's Radio 4 series On the Hour from the 1990s, that featured an investigation into the work of forensic scientist Dr Freddie Vincent: "he's not really a doctor, but who are we to discourage him?"

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Radio 4 short item on this can be found at BBC Radio 4 - Today, 06/09/2012 for the next 6 days...cautionary tale and worth a listen, as George michael might say 'Without Prejudice'...

The medico-legal eagles will be licking their lips already...Lamborghinis all round!

The Radio 4 short item on this can be found at BBC Radio 4 - Today, 06/09/2012 for the next 6 days...cautionary tale and worth a listen, as George michael might say 'Without Prejudice'...

The medico-legal eagles will be licking their lips already...Lamborghinis all round!
Absolutely unbelievable.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jings son - you callin' the Broken Biscuit Corp a liar? Fighting talk down Broadcasting House that is! :shakefist:

.... oh, sorry, you mean it is absolutely unbelievable how far a white coat and a plausible manner can take a chap ?

Indeed ... cf Shipman, Harold

.... oh, sorry, you mean it is absolutely unbelievable how far a white coat and a plausible manner can take a chap ?
It is absolutely unbelievable how he got away with everything for so long.

Latest Threads