Ian Paisleys Daughter Sues Dad for Sex Discrimination

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TankiesYank, Nov 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link here...

Well, that ought to make Christmas dinner at the Paisley household a tad awkward.

2. And a Happy New Year's Eve toooooo.

3. Hahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahaa

Sorry , but this tickles me. :D

4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

:lol: blimey, talk about ' you couldn't make it up !' Classic...my boss is from the 6 Counties....I'll put a copy on his desk RIGHT NOW !

Nice one TY , tick, VG, milk monitor for the week ! :lol:

Le Chevre

5. Wow. He really is the completely rounded bigot.

6. His wife is to be ennobled and sit in the Lords, his son is also MP (IIRC), and daughter needs to stay at home a get the Ulster Fry ready.

7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Still, with a nice payout from the EO Tribunal, she'll be able to buy the Xmas crackers and a bottle of sherry or two...

8. He hasn't changed. At the end of the sixties a former fellow student friend of mine used to work in the holidays at the filling station at the old Aust Services on the English side of the Severn Bridge. The Rev Ian Paisley was a fairly regular visitor complete with car full of kids. He always had his car filled up (then your car was refuelled by staff, no self-service in those days) and he would always wind down the window and boom out at the poor unfortunate member of staff at about a million decibels

"WILL YAH CHECK MAH OIL?????

No answer to that...

9. EXCELLENT YUK YUK YUK

10. NO SURRENDER (to your own family)!!!!

11. And behold, on Fathers Day, there came a great wailing, and a gnashing of teeth,and the Lord did spake thusly, "No fcukin presents for you, my lad!"
    Hear endeth the lesson. :lol:

12. Short of wee Rhonda converting to Catholicsm or declaring herself a lesbian, this really couldn't get any better :lol:

13. Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning give me red white and blue I pray.......... What can you say?? He must have refuesed to pay for her wedding!!!

14. Stupid boy.

It gives no facts, it outlines nothing, other than a case is ongoing.

15. If he can find a way to blame the PIRA for this, I'm sure he will.

Edited to add this link with a bit more info. Turns out she's had a successful ET case before...