Ian Paisley quits

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Mar 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just breaking on UTV,Big Ian will stand down as First Minister & DUP leader in May.
    No linky's yet.

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

BBC Main news as well, the big fella is jacking it all in!

3. So one of the few Northern Ireland politicians not connected to terrorism retires. Meawhile McGuiness and Adams are being paid from my taxes to do fcuk all except not try to start the IRA up again.

4. NEEEVEEEERRRRR.
    How I will miss his witticisms- remember,the Devil wears red socks.

5. didnt know 'ol ian was a city supporter............

6. Ah, yes.......*sniff, blub*......who can forget "Drink is the Devil's buttermilk" and my personal favourite "Two thirds of the people of this country don't understand the other half".

Indeed, a giant among men........

7. The day those Venians crosched the Booarder - Oi neearly died !

8. I never liked the guy to be honest-he was a spiteful guy at the best at times but saying that he

a) has mellowed in recent times
    b) played an integral part in the peace process

so good on him and may he have a peaceful retirement. It's just a shame you've still got that shower of cunts McGuinness and Adams still knocking about.

I'm going to have to get rid of my Ian Paisley calenders though. They're all January, February, MARCH MARCH MARCH.

(I'll get my coat)

9. Be interesting to see how the next few months work out re his successor/fallout from Dromore result/Policing and Justice etc.

Actually, no it won't. I'm bored already.

10. He's a hateful old bigot :evil: , but in the his last years, he's come to political sense at least. Too bad he is being forced out, as I think he brings stability to the peace process.

11. He is a strong character and he stood his ground.

12. He's a hate spewing cnut, albeit of late, a useful one.

13. Haven't seen too much hate spewing over McGuinness when they sit next to each other, grinning like psychos.

14. As I said, of late, he has been of use.

15. You would be grinning as well if you were a leader in one of the biggest drug dealing murdering raping criminal gang in the world and were using British taxpayers money as a bonus.