Ian Hurst Chicksands Walt????????

Ian Hurst is all over Sky News this morning bleeting on about how he's that important the press had to bug him and it'a all the Mets fault!!!!!!!!!

Is he a Chicksands walt????? Does anyone know him and am I way off the mark???

It just seems to me that he's jumped firmly on the outrage bus to get himself in the news and up his own profile.

Thoughts please.

P.s if I'm found dead by Monday morning then he was on the dark side!!!!! But for god sake don't send the met to lock him up.

Seven posts and he asks for information on a potential "Walt" who apparently is all over Sky News? And he uses the term, "Outrage Bus"?

I smell Journo...

What this thread really needs is more punctuation marks. Or some lols or rofls or lmao as we haven't had any of them yet.

IMO

Ian Hurst is all over Sky News this morning bleeting on about how he's that important the press had to bug him and it'a all the Mets fault!!!!!!!!!

Is he a Chicksands walt????? Does anyone know him and am I way off the mark???

It just seems to me that he's jumped firmly on the outrage bus to get himself in the news and up his own profile.

Thoughts please.

P.s if I'm found dead by Monday morning then he was on the dark side!!!!! But for god sake don't send the met to lock him up.
So IAN how much are you expecting in a compensation payout if your claims are justified.

Just for Brandysoured.

roflmaowsabcalmao

IMO

To steal a phrase from Private Eye'

Ian Hurst, (Who he? Ed.)

I wonder what method will be used to silence this treacherous numpty, hanging under a London bridge hasn't been done for a while, the Paris paparazzi car crash scenario with an ambulance which takes an hour and ten minutes to drive three miles has been done to death, perhaps the Bulgarian cousins will hire out an umbrella man, or perhaps they'll just ignore him because he's a big soft lying twat.

He seems to be very highly thought of by British Irish Rights Watch. That is a charity founded by Michael Mansfield I think. Their submission to the Rosemary Nelson Inquiry was a model of clarity completely devoid of conspiracy theory and very strong on detail. A very impressive charity indeed. There they were in ECHR helping the case against HMG brought re Farrell Savage McCann IRA shot dead in Gibraltar. BIRW helped out in ECHR by the other eminent charity "Inquest".

The wikipedia entry sort of reminds me of he who must not be mentioned, the bold black belted beatific Baron, in the provision of detail seeking to persuade the reader to believe the rest of the bemused brain bollix.

Of all the witnesses at the Leveson Inquiry, Hurst has to be the most irritating so far. To date all the witnesses have had a sympathetic reception but Hurst came across as a slightly shifty, unreliable, trouble-maker... and he really didn't know when to shut the fuck up. Did himself no favours at all.