Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ian Huntley

Regardless of the evils this 'thing' has carried out, to want to take your own life 'it' must be conscious that 'it' is hated. So it's nice to know that his brain is working overtime with self pity and turmoil. He's now failed twice, his mental state must be like mushy peas. And I love knowing he's hurting. He's a failure and he knows it but can't make it go away or end. May he rot in hell....I'm sure he will.

doomandgloom said:
Regardless of the evils this 'thing' has carried out, to want to take your own life 'it' must be conscious that 'it' is hated. So it's nice to know that his brain is working overtime with self pity and turmoil. He's now failed twice, his mental state must be like mushy peas. And I love knowing he's hurting. He's a failure and he knows it but can't make it go away or end. May he rot in hell....I'm sure he will.

Nah,I'm sure that the devil even has higher standards & would even turn this evil sh1te away!

maybe another 10years of self hatred and humiliation and then he can top himself. call me a whineing liberal but 10 years of suffering sounds about right :twisted:

MikeBaldwin said:
About year and half ago spoke to a bloke whos mate works in the prison where hes kept, apparently he shows no remorse whatsoever for what hes done.
Nobody truly knows what he did, only the tragic outcome. He was a known paedophile that slipped through the net sadly because of the police failure to openly share intelligence. A lesson delivered down the ages unfortunately still not learned.TB