Ian Huntley

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Sep 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2. Suicide is an easy way out for scum like him.

Life should mean life and it should be in solitary confinement, not studying for OU degrees like Myra Hindley et al.

3. Someone should give him a helping hand. Scum.

4. Hear Hear :x

5. Of all the people that need to be slotted, he ranks as the highest. Total waste of skin and oxygen. I bet the prison officer that saved him is taking some stick for his actions :lol:

fastmedic

6. I bet he aint, they have a duty of care sadly for scum like Huntley.

7. Freedom of choice.......If there were more like him in prison willing to ease over crowding and our TAX burden then let them make a choice...........

8. Nah better to leave him in prison, hopefuly he'll botch the next attempt and end up a cabbage or better still a quadraplegic (sorry if i've insulted any) to give him time to think about what the cnut did.

9. No. I want the filthy scum to suffer every second of a proper life sentence.

10. Oy! The_Seagull no disresrect, but dont go lumping that scum Huntley in with us quadraplegics. I dont know what the cabbages think but he deserves lower down the chain than that :D

11. And that would be an insult to single celled living organisms

12. Agree, death is too good for that evil cnut. I begrudge paying taxes but every last penny making that subhuman suffer in jail is well spent. Hope he gets a horrible illness & endures ooodles of pain for 40 years.

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Hear, Hear Tazzers. Why let the bas tard take the easy way out? A little bit of hard labour thrown in might not help Huntley but it would cheer me up.

14. About year and half ago spoke to a bloke whos mate works in the prison where hes kept, apparently he shows no remorse whatsoever for what hes done.