Ian Black (Rangers FC) Betting Witch Hunt...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by regular_imbiber, Aug 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been following this story with interest since it broke and, as a keen Morton supporter,it's obvious to me that this is yet another case of bias against Rangers.

After all the boy has been betting on football matches since 2006 when he was at Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC so why wait until now?

I hope my beloved club doesnt fall foul of the "authorities" if this is the way they are liekly to be treated.......
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Piffle, the rules regarding Scottish professional footballers and gambling are quite clear; it should not be done! Ian Black has only himself to blame. Although I do agree that the club should not be held to account over the actions of one of it irresponsible plaaars. **
  3. Cheers DITA, which club do you support yourself?
  4. The one and only Aberdeen Football Club. Scotland's greatest European Club...Thats fit those two stars are at the end of my post see, representing the Two European trophies we managed to win.So you're a Morton Fan? Cant be many of those kicking about surely?**
  5. The Morton player mentioned committed his offence while playing for "them"...and I don't mean the Boathouse mob...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  6. Couldn't possibly be the terrorist supporting, child touching cover uppers, could it?
  7. That's it, I'm out.
  8. We do exist you know. The Pride of the Clyde!!

9. So do Auchinleck Talbot but that's no reason to go around encouraging them!
  10. Hardly, since that rag has been banned from Ibrox!
  11. I don't want to detract from the subject of this thread but perhaps dita could explain why Aberdeen fans hate Morton and the town of my birth, Greenock, so much?
    Both are fine examples of what they represent.....

12. The answer is in the question, I think.
  13. Scotland has professional footballers? The Scottish PL is an absolute joke!