IA Drills on Contact with Chuggers & all other street ponces

"sorry, running late, i've got to test shampoo on some bunny rabbits"

Splash the cash, reap the good kharma and feel the lurrrve brother. :wink:

Tell then you already give by direct debt to that particular bunch of halfwits

Ex_Squigy_STAB said:
Without breaking step, say very loudly "Pardonnez-moi Mademoiselle/Monsiour, ne parlez Anglais", look busy and walk on...
Too far mate, I'd rather they told me about the bonobos in the Congo, than pretend to be French.

Just get through the ambush. If you are in a group re-org at the next pub on the left hand side of the road. If captured tell them you only contribute to two charities, the RBL and BLESMA.

My Boss at the testing lab wont let me give to charity Sorry by the way can you give me two pounds to buy Fags for beagles?????

Bravo2nothing said:
LoneTree said:
Just tell em to "fcuk off " works everytime.

LT
Those tits are amazing. I could watch that all day..
Right click, save As.... thanks for the pic LT

Just say anything offensive, then when they pull you back... DROP the Fcukers

Rowums said:
Ex_Squigy_STAB said:
Without breaking step, say very loudly "Pardonnez-moi Mademoiselle/Monsiour, ne parlez Anglais", look busy and walk on...
Too far mate, I'd rather they told me about the bonobos in the Congo, than pretend to be French.
the other option is to practice a eastern european accent and just say: "sorry, no speak inglish"

edited to add: Or you can tell them you've just been declared bankrupt and see what they say then!!!

"I've got a wife at home with cerebral palsy, a quadraplegic sister, and triplets with Downes syndrome. And they don't get a penny out of me so you've got fcuk-all chance"

filthyphil said:
"But I already helped to stop aids. I've got nine drag queens on meathooks in my garage"
Another keyboard fcuked! tea all over it, cheers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell them money is a capitalist tool used to oppress the free, they will so buy that bollox that they wont be able to pester you, giving you time to do one.

or as a freind of mine did once in Edinburgh to a Big Issue seller;

simply look him straight in the eye and say "Fcuk Off". i nearlly shat meself!

Earphones........If youve got earphones they won't even consider talking to you, and if they do, you just ignore them. Works every time!

One is to say that you make money by selling drugs, and that you can't contribute as most of your work is cash in hand. One of my mates said this, coupled with the worst Manc accent ever. Funny as fcuk!