I your vagina the wrong colour?

Remember the odd tale from various digs regarding their conquests and certain aroma's eminating from 'there'. "Err......haven't heard of 'Fem Fresh' have we?"

G

goatrutar

Remember the odd tale from various digs regarding their conquests and certain aroma's eminating from 'there'. "Err......haven't heard of 'Fem Fresh' have we?"
Some of the trogs I've seen would be better off going to car lovers.

Aren't they all the same colour inside, anyway?...
Supposed to be pinkish, but I got pissed in Sheffield one night and got off with a blond scrubber whose dad owned a pub somewhere near Chesterfield. Anyway I got stuck in after about 14 pints of Wards's and became aware of an aroma not unlike a rotting carcase. When I pulled me nob out it was covered in what looked like a mix of oatmeal and whitewash.

Putting aside feelings of rising nausea I spoffed in her ear and cleaned myself off with her chiffon scarf.

It's a miracle I didn't catch athletes cock from her.

Reminds me of the fat black Amsterdam prossie whose come-on was lifting her skirt, pulling her flaps apart and shouting "Look! Pink inside, like white woman!".

The horror... o_O

This is just reinventing the wheel in fancy packaging.

I've found that using Domestos 100% Limescale remover, lovingly spread on a lady's delicate little flower, has the same effect when repeated over a few months.

The results remain hidden for a while, but once the blisters and puffy, charred scabs drop off there is a definite lightening of skin colour.

A bonus result of this beauty treatment is that it seems to adjust their attitude and make them much nicer people to be with. All the stroppyness, whining and lack of respect seems to fade at a similar rate to the colour changing.

Science is great.

IS IT the wrong color? I don't know, you decide:

alien-fleshlight-review-clear-case.jpg

...or Twinkle Twat, as it used to be known.

as opposed the the male version, known as Knacker Lacquer - Adds lustre to your cluster.