I would too

It is believed that the unnamed tabloid paper had obtained pictures of the couple in an embarrassing role playing situation involving a rubber chicken and a nurses outfit.
That is wrong on so many levels. Gordon Brown in a nurses outfit. <Shudders>

That is wrong on so many levels. Gordon Brown in a nurses outfit. <Shudders>

this has got to be a wind up, right? I mean, Sarah Brown ain't exactly Miss World, but to boff Anne Widecombe behind her back?

just noticed the date tag for the article is 24th April 2010?

Jesus Christ.

I don't think my brain can actually cope with that image.

Cue stroke in 3...2...1...
I know what you mean, it caused me to have several strokes and then a couple of tugs.

Boldnotold

LE
Book Reviewer
Sales of his book not doing too well, then?

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
look at the web address . .you might notice it is not BBC.CO.UK

A+ for effort though.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not only is this an obvious fake it's a disgusting slur on a national treasure. The idea that Anne Widdicome would debase herself with the oaf Brown is beyond the pale.

Not only is this an obvious fake it's a disgusting slur on a national treasure. The idea that Anne Widdicome would debase herself with the oaf Brown is beyond the pale.

Seconded!!! You Sir are obviously a gentleman of the old school. As if a true Conservative would consort with a Labour oik ..... and a Jockinese one at that!!

The .net gave it away for me. I thought it was an excellent job though and I so wanted to believe it. Rubber chickens and nurses outfits was a step too far though... ;-)

*too busy throwing up in toilet to comment*

G

goatrutar

she looks like someone set her head on fire
and put it out with a bike chain.
although gordon brown looks like a scrotum
with eyes.

The rest of the headlines are a bit of a giveaway.......

"Marge Simpson in blue pictures scandal"