I would like a posting to Aldershot.

I'm guessing your a TSS?

There is 251 and 261 Sig Sqn in Aldershot take your pick, although 261 will probably be the more exciting over the next couple of years.

Jimima

the.toff said:
I am loking for the RQ slot. Iam very career focused and don't mind upsetting people. Just wondered how a newly promoted WO2 would fit in?
8O 8O 8O

I am looking to play golf all day every day in the Caribbean surrounded by nubile young ladies

Can anybody help :?

CAARPS said:
the.toff said:
I am loking for the RQ slot. Iam very career focused and don't mind upsetting people. Just wondered how a newly promoted WO2 would fit in?
8O 8O 8O

I am looking to play golf all day every day in the Caribbean surrounded by nubile young ladies

Can anybody help :?
Yes. The Jamacian golf with gash society, give them a try.

the.toff said:
Does that mean what I think it does?

Translates to "I couldn't give a fcuk who I have to sh1t on to get my WOI"

Born Leader.

the.toff said:
sandmanfez said:
CAARPS said:
sandmanfez said:
the.toff said:
and don't mind upsetting people.
Me neither. You're a cretin.
:D :D :D :D :D Subtle, very subtle
I fear it will be lost on him CAARPS. :)
I am pushing LE officer in a year and a half. We will see who the cretin is then. Hope i will serve with you guys and put you in your place? What's wrong marking time and know it!
Yep. My previous post was bang on.

You sound like a real star.

the.toff said:
sandmanfez said:
CAARPS said:
sandmanfez said:
the.toff said:
I am pushing LE officer in a year and a half. We will see who the cretin is then. Hope i will serve with you guys and put you in your place? What's wrong marking time and know it!
I really look forward to it :wink:

the.toff said:
sandmanfez said:
CAARPS said:
sandmanfez said:
the.toff said:
Either a major fishing expedition or a total fcukin c0ck stand !

Old saying

Be careful how you treat people on the way up because you may just meet them on the way down :wink:

I thought it might be a trolling, but I, and I suspect a good few others on here too, have met pr1cks like this.

sc_obvious said:
the.toff said:
sandmanfez said:
CAARPS said:
sandmanfez said:
the.toff said:
Yep! Just because someone has a bit of ambition - they are a c0ck stand, How sad is that.

the.toff said:
sc_obvious said:
the.toff said:
sandmanfez said:
CAARPS said:
sandmanfez said:
the.toff said:
Yep! Just because someone has a bit of ambition - they are a c0ck stand, How sad is that.
Ambition is not the problem, everyone wants to get on in life. Just that some of us have morals and would rather do it on our merits, rather than turning other people over.

Let me guess, are you an only child? Did your mum breast feed you??

CU n T

jobsworth said:
the.toff said:
sc_obvious said:
the.toff said:
sandmanfez said:
CAARPS said:
sandmanfez said:
the.toff said:
Ambition is not the problem, everyone wants to get on in life. Just that some of us have morals and would rather do it on our merits, rather than turning other people over.

Let me guess, are you an only child? Did your mum breast feed you??

CU n T
Career to 55 and a big fat pension, that all that matters.