I worry about David Hasselhoff...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by G_D_Q_D_G, Oct 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. any comments....

mod edit....million of avatars out there and you had to have the same one as me....c_c :x

thank you
  2. Dont knock the hoff!
  3. i think the true statement your looking for is 'dont hassel the hoff'

dosent anyone see something strange about a 54 yr old man creating something like this...
  4. HA ha ha, does he have a mot for that?
  5. I worry more about the Germans they love him - a strange race the Germans! :)

6. O god that is just bad bad bad. i feel sorry for Kit.
  7. Well I kind of like it..... have I been in Germany too long?
  8. it made me laugh...strangely...
  9. I belive that rumour was started by the Hoff himself as the few Germans I've asked about this reckon his fan base is much smaller than he says it is.
    Indeed. His recent p1ssing incident at Heathrow, and less recent "Looking for Freedom" track should make him a hero in anyones book
  10. He was recently heard in an interview to say "I was too busy trying to save the world, I forgot to save myself" No delusions there then!
  11. Once one dismisses his acting ability as being stiffer than the car's.. one has to admire the guy who is happy to parody his own image and ' persona' in an effort to enhance his bank account..
    I kind of like the guy for that...
  12. My childhood memories of Knight Rider are ruined.
  13. You should worry about the hoff. Hes the second most dangerous man on the planet next to chuck norris. He would easily be able to seduce any woman on the planet just by letting them sit in the night rider. The hoff's the man.
  14. his exploits of women are so legendary lol..... 8) :roll:
  15. Since the Hoff has a reported $1,000,000,000 in his bank after selling Baywatch to every country in the world (that doesn't want to bomb us), I don't think he's doing it for the money

He's doing it because we all need a little more hoff in our lives. :wink:

(Edited to ensure that did sound as cheesey as i thought it did.)