• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I work with a murderer!

A usually dull monthly team meeting was a little more exciting this morning as I found out that I've been working with a murderer. He's an employee of a company that we contract out for traffic management and have had him on my site countless times since he started his job over a year ago.

Apparently the pikey's (former Royal Irish by the way) missus had been playing away and was moving out with the help of a 72 year old pensioner. Michael the Mick threw a fit and stabbed them both. Unfortunately it wasn't a double murder as the bint survivied.

By the way, don't mess with me, my mate's in for life.

http://new.edp24.co.uk/search/story...2:05:38:900&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=search

My cousin did over 20 years for murder because he wouldn't admit it.

Years ago one of the prisons won a contract for Doc Martin boots. I'll never forget one of the screws on radio - "The best workers are the murderers". Acquisitive criminals - burglars and thieves - are idle scum. Murderers are often ordinary people who've killed somebody :D (although that's less true now with the whole "gangsta" and drugs thing).

brettarider said:
FGB,
Pah only a plarty 1! served with 2 who went on to top someone and some one who tried but didnt manage it and topped himself. Do I win £10?
Bretta, what drugs you on. That made about as much sense as the Labour Party's Manifesto.

MTB

Tis your own fault for working in King's Lynn. I'd call it the shytehole of Norfolk if Great Yarmouth wasn't fighting hard for that title.

his solicitor didnt apply for bail..what a cnut!!

imagine that..alright mick what you doen today?

just been bailed for murder and attempted murder!

Nice....... wanna pint??

Gym-Princess said:
Bone question here.

Was the missus banging the pensioner or did he just get caught up on the middle?
I'd like to think he was just helping her move with the hope of getting a sneak peak up her skirt or down her top. He wont fucking do that again.

FatBoyGeorge said:
A usually dull monthly team meeting was a little more exciting this morning as I found out that I've been working with a murderer. He's an employee of a company that we contract out for traffic management and have had him on my site countless times since he started his job over a year ago.

Apparently the pikey's (former Royal Irish by the way) missus had been playing away and was moving out with the help of a 72 year old pensioner. Michael the Mick threw a fit and stabbed them both. Unfortunately it wasn't a double murder as the bint survivied.

By the way, don't mess with me, my mate's in for life.

http://new.edp24.co.uk/search/story...2:05:38:900&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=search
Fcuking well done :roll:

Latest Threads