I wonder what would happen regarding the Prime minister and

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Apr 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

his travel junky family if when they next turned up at Northolt for a freebie from crab air, the boys in farrahs actually found an excuse to feck him off like the lads airtrooping back from the sandpit. Perhaps he would buck up or get the hint and use the fecking train or BA or even Ryan Air like the rest of us plebs have too!
    Come on crabs have some backbone. Surely the movers (an oxymoron if ever!) can delay him for a week or two!
    I'm not calling for political action, just for the same level of service our lads have!

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Just a reminder mate :)

PS when is your doggie shop up next?

3. I'm more than happy to give Tony a lift anywhere in the South East. Military background, no convictions, convoy (motorcade) experience - the man couldn't be safer!

4. Oh, moved to the NAAFI, this has got be current affairs. I mean, let's face it, the tw*t will only be able to claim his Bat Air travel vouchers for a few more weeks.

5. Im in Northolt in a week or twos time, i will ask crab air if they want to jeopardize the career, their pension, their future etc, for the sake of the man who has lead this country downhill faster than garry glitters career, and cost us all a f***ing fortune. Brilliant idea that, would YOU sacrifice yourself ??

6. Fair point Bobos, there again if I were a crab...

7. There again if you were a crab, you might leave a trailing leg a the top of the steps up to the plane, or accidentally turn on the turbo as he walks past and accidentally get sucked into the engine, yep, fair play, good one, but its his misses, she could suck a jet engine to a standstill with that gob, allegedly !!

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

We haven't had a good rant about Crab Movers for ages, but if they
    actually had the balls to give him the shove around I might find it in my
    heart to forgive them (but only a little bit!)

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I really don't see the problem here. When that fine, upstanding wimp (Oh dear there I go again) BLiar wants to leave the UK then Crab Air should do their bestest and fastest to comply.

Just don't go back for him and the WMF. ((((Ever))))

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I wasnt suggesting that anyone heaven forbid sacrifice their pension, just what if sufficient excuses, for not letting him and his disgusting family travel on our birds paid for by the tax payer, were found and they often seem to work according to the threads on RAF Movers. Plane cant leave Cyprus etc!
    Dog shop details to follow.
    Nice to find the thread as I have tried to get the mods to get my e mail changed to no avail!