I Wonder What Socks He's Got On Under Those Little Trainers?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by roobie, Aug 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MY STORY: FROM SKOPJE TO PRISTINA WITH THE KING'S ROYAL HUSSARS (EXCLUDING BOOK GROUP)

The radio set in the Daf crackled to life: 'Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck. You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon?', before falling silent once again. A few moments passed as the scrubby Kosovan countryside passed by in the gathering darkness and the smoke from Winker's ciggy curled up out of the mortar hatch before the radio burst abruptly into life once again: 'All callsigns, this is Whiskey-Foxtrot 92. Stop fucking around you fuckers, this isn't a chat net. 'Foxtrot 92 out.'. After that, all was silence. It didn't do to push the patience of the Regimental Catering Warrant Officer too far.

The road was boring, ill-maintained. None of the heart-stopping beauty of the Bosnian mountain here just a drip, drip, drip of ear honey spreading throughtout your body and consuming you into a pot of L/Oreal face cream (not tested on animals), birds on the wing, may-day gay-day, nothing like a prefect at a minor public schoool, more an all- consuming passion fruit that grabs hold of your head and makes you pork pie. I'm sure you can picture the situation.

In any case, the convoy got back to Pristina without further incident and the very next day, me and Winker were tasked to go out with a patrol to one of the last Serb villages in the vicinity of the city. What a brilliant day it was, with memories to last a lifetime for anyone who was there.

That's it really.

2. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. Edited for the purposes of interest.

4. roobie, do all your riveting posts actually mean anything? Are they your own experiences or have you taken excerpts from a book? Your posts make little sense and you've yet to have provided any reason for posting any of them.

5. Where does the Marmalade come into it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

In the summer I don't wear socks

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes, but just because YOU never look back at your service and just because YOU don't even try to question why you undertook the service (would never eat snakes) that you did, it's not really chips to slag of those who do. And will. OUT TO YOU.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You are a prize retard, I have plenty of reasons to look back over my service and plenty of reasons to question why I serve in the Army. What I don't do is post bone threads all over arrse --|--

• Like Like x 1
  10. I hear what you're saying crow, and agree, however the spotty-never-served-a-feckin-day roobie is allowed a say.

11. I like Roobie.

He's cooool!

12. nEVER Served a day? Cheers for that Gilbert and George. I've seen things that would have you throwing up on the floor like you just seen eyeballs being squished by a lawnmower.

Started off 1 WFR (proud), went RAPC (proud), left as AGC (SPS branch thanks very much). I've seen the grafitti on the peace-line; I've done the time. Have you?

Enlightens tossers like you:

Vladan Cvijic Kralj - YouTube

• Like Like x 1
  14. dont know how MY LAST POST worked out, but WTF?

15. I never said he wasn't allowed to post threads on arrse. But normally threads should be about something, he posts like he's cutting and pasting chapters from a book. His first couple could have been put down to either being unfamiliar with how Arrse is set up i.e. not putting posts in the relevant forums or just misjudging his audience. But when people ask him what the fuck he's going on about instead of explaining the background of the post and the reason he's posting he goes off on one with cryptic bullshit replies which do little other than wind people up.

• Like Like x 1