I wish to come out of the closet and become a PRINCESS TV

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Oct 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

That is a Princess Transvestite before anyone starts.

Not sure what to do though. Got the frilly underwear, I went to school in Cheltenham (but not the proper one. More like when Jeffry Archer said he went to Cambridge but he went to a tech college in Cambridge) and I have changed my name to Henrietta because that is a proper Lady's name.

Any advice would be welcome.

2. You'll need a bright orange, plastic face, as I understand it.

3. Not again, FFS! Remember what happened the last time, and it'll all end in tears again, I tell ya!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not that I've a made a study of this sector of society but why is that TVs are always tall. I don't believe I've ever come across a short bloke dressed as a lady.

Whoops, steady.

5. TheIronDuke

Shit. Do I have to cut myself off at the knees to become a Princess TV? I hadn't considered that. Such was my desire to become a Princess TV.

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I ...... fuck off I've already fallen foul of one of your traps this evening your not getting me again.

7. Tell me more about the underwear,I want wood :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Avagander at To Drill Magdalene : Training Clip 13 - Be A Ladyboy - Vidéo ero, Vidéo adulte adulte there's a whole set of these on the web somewhere. Alternatively, take a cold shower and get a grip.

If that doesn't work let me have your womans phone number. She's going to be needy soon.

9. Anyone got a picture of princess paul. I have some milk needs curdling.

10. Dukey you old tease,I thought this thread was going to be about something totally different.

11. I believe that to become a successful PRINCESS TV one should affect the appearance of an Auschwitz survivor with a face consisting primarily of by-products from the petrochemical industry. Apparently it also helps to have sold your soul to Satan - or is it Murdoch? My memory isn't what it used to be...

12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

13. TID, you'll need to lose enough weight to make Skeletor look fat. Then add sunken cheeks and eyes, straw like hair, and a willingness to go the blame the underlings for your own companies very large shortcomings.

Should be sorted after that.

14. TheIronDuke

Thanks guys. Without pals like you I would be a paranoid orange person living in Gloucestershire going GRRRR all the time, with only tweets from my lovely famous chums Elizabeth Murdoch (guess who HER Dad is?) and Emma Freud (I think her Dad snuffed it but I cant remember if he was the artist or the one that looked like a bloodhound?) to keep me company.

So, assuming I can actually attain rapture and become a PRINCESS TV, do you suppose I shall be able to hire poor but cute young people to be my slaves and pay them £40 a week even though that is illegal under minimum wage laws? Then THEN I SAY, can I loose my cheap slaves upon the internet with nothing but a shabby, half thought out script to protect them?

Then can I bite them? Ooooh, I am so looking forward to being PRINCESS TV

15. Beat you to it. Look at my lovely avatar. Just saving up for the surgery now, or I could just do loads and loads of coke.