I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bullet Sponge, Jun 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fück is that all about? Please tell me that this will not remain in the charts very long.
  2. I know - how crap - she couldn't even affford a band!!!
  3. It's almost as bad as that nerrina pallot who seems to be an expert in modern conflict hahahah f**kin cheers
  4. since when did punks wear flowers in their hair?
  5. Philistines! At least it's original and, besides, it's good to be different!
  6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Since when was punk around in the 60's I think she wants to be a hippy.
  7. How dare you?

Ms Pallot is just a poor misguided soul. I have every intention of educating her in both the ways of modern conflict, and the ins and outs* of bottom love.

*Fnar fnar.
  8. I saw this bint on Belgian TV the other night (Nuff said...) I was astounded at the drivel. Clearly she wasn't even a sperm in her fathers scrotum when either genre was around!! Don't listen too it nor play it.
  9. NOVELTY that's all i gotta say about that!!!
  10. That Pallot song is class. Sounds a bit too much like Sheryl Crow unfortunately so it could be a cover.
  11. Nope, apparently an original. Time to drag up this thread again, I think.

Nerina Thread

Many thanks to Dr Evil for the link.
  12. Would this be a bad time to say I really like the song and am going to get the album................
  13. On the TV advert, just after she starts singing, a good looking black bloke in a white shirt dances around behind her. Our lass works with him.

So, I know someone who knows someone who is nearly a bit famous.
  14. Yes you have chosen exactly the wrong time to admit that you are complety queer. Please shoot yourself in the face!