I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair....

T

taric

It's almost as bad as that nerrina pallot who seems to be an expert in modern conflict hahahah f**kin cheers

since when did punks wear flowers in their hair?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Since when was punk around in the 60's I think she wants to be a hippy.

taric said:
It's almost as bad as that nerrina pallot who seems to be an expert in modern conflict hahahah f**kin cheers
How dare you?

Ms Pallot is just a poor misguided soul. I have every intention of educating her in both the ways of modern conflict, and the ins and outs* of bottom love.

*Fnar fnar.

LARD

War Hero
I saw this bint on Belgian TV the other night (Nuff said...) I was astounded at the drivel. Clearly she wasn't even a sperm in her fathers scrotum when either genre was around!! Don't listen too it nor play it.

That Pallot song is class. Sounds a bit too much like Sheryl Crow unfortunately so it could be a cover.

On the TV advert, just after she starts singing, a good looking black bloke in a white shirt dances around behind her. Our lass works with him.

So, I know someone who knows someone who is nearly a bit famous.

jest265 said:
Would this be a bad time to say I really like the song and am going to get the album................
Yes you have chosen exactly the wrong time to admit that you are complety queer. Please shoot yourself in the face!

Absolute tripe, heard it at work earlier (a colleague insists on listening to local radio) and haven't been able to get it out of my head all fcuking day! If this carries on I'm going to pay that woman a visit in the small hours and dry bum hate fcuk her until she desists.

Bat_Crab said:
Absolute tripe, heard it at work earlier (a colleague insists on listening to local radio) and haven't been able to get it out of my head all fcuking day! If this carries on I'm going to pay that woman a visit in the small hours and dry bum hate fcuk her until she desists.
A video of your conquest would be greatly appreciated by all in the NAAFI :wink:

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Punk/Hippy song - BFBS played it and it's shite.

As for Ms Pallot - she is a sour-faced baggage, and writes a whingy song along the lines of, as said earlier, Cheryl Crow (who is now single again, I believe...)

As for the Pallot video - well, it's hardly Army Dreamers, is it?

Oh dear, here I go off into another Kate Bush fantasy... mmmm.... Kate Bush.... foodfight.......

If you want to be a punk rocker (or, a hippy) with flowers in your hair... go and be one then.
Stop pestering the rest of us. You've made you life choice now go and live it.

Its not like saying "I wish i was a formula one racing driver with the secrets to eternal youth and carnal knowledge of Angelina Jolie"

Punk-rocking... relatively attainable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gussie Fink-Nottle The NAAFI Bar 27
Frank_Doberman The NAAFI Bar 24
supermatelot Military History and Militaria 85