I will vote tactically against Labour as a protest

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Jul 3, 2004.

?
  1. Yes, I will vote for the largest non-Labour party in my constituency and encourage others to do so

100.0%
  2. No, I believe Hoon and Bliar have the best interests of the modern Armed Forces at heart (gag)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Send them a message by pledging in advance to do as much damage as possible to the liars by tactically voting non-Labour in your constituency. Get your friends, family, ex-serving and anyone who cares about the military to pledge the same. It doesn't matter that the Tory or Lib Dem plans are as bad, this is about the shower in power right now and the pain they are causing!

2. I'll be voting against Labour anyway.

3. I suppose we, the Military, are ficked whoever gets in really. All of them pledge support for us and then force cut backs on us but still expect the same level of commitment to the GBS world domination plan :evil:

I for one will never, ever, support anything that has Labour written on it.

4. I am afraid you are right. At the end of the day, it is a lot easier to cull us, than it is to take money from health and education. I think every government since the fifties has presided over a run-down of the armed forces during their term in office. You would think that the Tories are the Natural Party Of Defence, but two phrases come to mind:

The Nott Review. (arguably contributed to persuading Argentine Junta that they could nab the Falklands).

Options for Change. (Gutted the armed forces during early to mid nineties) :cry:

5. Can't bring myself to vote for any of the to**ers but I might reconsider just to get St Anthony out.

6. I don't think any party is pro military at all or even well lets see what we can afford and what does that allow us to do :cry:
    its lets have a world class military for 75p