I will decide how and when I die.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spaz, Sep 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me who found this quite amusing? Worried by the prospect of the world ending this teenage girl decided to beat them to it. How hard would it be to persuade a few other people that its a better option to just do it themselves.

I'm going to try it with a few easy ones first, corner a confused looking OAP in the post office queue and start whispering Doomsday prophesies in to their ear. Once I feel they are on the brink silently hand over a flask of bleach with a warm smile and a friendly nod.

If this works I might try an evangelist hanging around a train station.

2. I've said I want to die in bed making love to two 19 year old nymphomaniac twins..

My wife has promised me that she'd assist me in that desire.. If found with the twins way, she'd shoot me.
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Hmmmm, it would seem that the suspicion that the world may end is enough to make some of the weaker, more stupid and more suggestable people Darwinise themselves.

4. 2 pairs of twins? Quite a feat - go for it, I'm sure it will be worth the anger from the missus...
  5. In the unlikely event of it beng the end of the world....
    Just where are you planning on flee'ing to?
  6. I was comforting myself with the thought that if it did happen that large swathes of France would be destroyed first, you know every cloud has a silver lining.
  7. Norfolk most of the 20th century passed it by
    sod it the black hole of doom is pref able :evil:
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Around in circles before deciding that I'll pick the date and time of my death fank you very much and then slot meself just as the edge of infinity arrives in view, er, or not.
  9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

i'd say a good way to alleviate overcrowding in china :D
  10. Errrr ok.
    Was just checking to see if it was worth chasing you as you had superior information on the safe haven front. Apparently it wouldn't be worth it so I'll just get a deck chair out and watch armageddon pass me by :D