I want to puke ( Browns latest deed )

#1
I have just seen our illustrious leader ( Not ) present the award of 'Britain's best' to our forces on TV. The award I obviously do not dissagree with, however this is a great advance from kissing babies at election times, this ( Trying to be polite :roll: ) Person hated the forces while chancellor. I Hope the rest of the public and the media ( Hello writers :D )see this as such :x
This has my heckles up enough to make as much noise as I can locally! ( Media )
 
#2
Adam(KOS) said:
I have just seen our illustrious leader ( Not ) present the award of 'Britain's best' to our forces on TV. The award I obviously do not dissagree with, however this is a great advance from kissing babies at election times, this ( Trying to be polite :roll: ) Person hated the forces while chancellor. I Hope the rest of the public and the media ( Hello writers :D )see this as such :x
This has my heckles up enough to make as much noise as I can locally! ( Media )
It was horrible to watch. I was cringing. Liz the Nurse and I felt physically sick. I have no words to describe how nauseating it was.
 
#3
A great idea for an award, but a sickening way to present it as a political stunt.
 
#5
Could you elaborate please or link. Was this on the news?
 
#6
Adam(KOS) said:
Mazur_UK said:
A great idea for an award, but a sickening way to present it as a political stunt.
Another 'nail' I think :D if, that is, it is seen as what we think it is.
Just who are his advisories? ( Their shares must soon be looking shite :roll: )
Piers "Look at these faked pictures that will spark no tension in Iraq" Morgan wasn't a favourite either.

Oh and Gordy B
*sings* Just keep digging, just keep digging
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#8
The_Snail said:
Adam(KOS) said:
I have just seen our illustrious leader ( Not ) present the award of 'Britain's best' to our forces on TV. The award I obviously do not dissagree with, however this is a great advance from kissing babies at election times, this ( Trying to be polite :roll: ) Person hated the forces while chancellor. I Hope the rest of the public and the media ( Hello writers :D )see this as such :x
This has my heckles up enough to make as much noise as I can locally! ( Media )
It was horrible to watch. I was cringing. Liz the Nurse and I felt physically sick. I have no words to describe how nauseating it was.
Liz only felt sick as she'd eaten a whole Frey Bentos Steak & Ale pie she'd found in your fridge. You never told her that it was 6 months past it best. Mind you, even if you had done....
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#9
How dare he, how very dare he!!!! Thanks (NOT) buddy, that's just ruined my day. What a sickening, unpleasant stunt.
 
#10
Two faced barsteward! How does he have the gall to present our lads with an award for bravery when he's (Broon) got as much honour & decency as Hitler!
 
#12
#13
I hope this thread is quoted in tomorrows papers! I would be great for the british public to realise that the hatred gordon brown has obviously felt for HM armed forces over the last decade, is reciprocated. This stunt has been seen for exactly what it is. Its free to say a few words (he doesn't even mean) but he is still running our forces into the ground - the two faced &%$£!

Ski.

In the interests of full disclosure, I'm a civvie!
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#14
His days are numbered. He knows it, his party knows it and it'll only be a matter of time before they off him. The recent Tory victory has opened their eyes to the fact that the population has had enough of them.

Brown will be gone inside the next two months I reckon. He'll hang on as long as he can, but even he must know now that he has had the 'Thatcher' effect on Labour and that will keep them out of power for as long as the Tories were.

Sadly, we delude ourselves if we feel that Cameron will give us the leadership or the political party that this country needs.
 
#16
What a fcuking nasty piece of work Brown is.

My thanks to Piers Morgan. I will not watch/read anything associated with the snivelling scumbag that is Piers Morgan so I was obliged to go to the pub and thus missed it.
 
#17
So lets see how this works....

The Scum(Sun) hosted by The Pillock (Morgan) featuring more Scum (the PM)....in my wildest imagination even I couldnt have made this one up.

but wait....I have another problem...I'm not sure under what conditions of service, serving members of HM Forces appeared...but if they had balls, every one of them should have done an about turn on stage....if they had any convictions of being smarmed over by three sets of scum at the same time.

Aye thank yew
 
#18
strewth said:
So lets see how this works....

The Scum(Sun) hosted by The Pillock (Morgan) featuring more Scum (the PM)....in my wildest imagination even I couldnt have made this one up.

but wait....I have another problem...I'm not sure under what conditions of service, serving members of HM Forces appeared...but if they had balls, every one of them should have done an about turn on stage....if they had any convictions of being smarmed over by three sets of scum at the same time.

Aye thank yew
Anyone see the irony in seeing that marine 'soldiering on' despite loss of three limbs as against the sex change paras £200k+ for hurt feelings :x
 
#19
So, Piers Morgan hosting an ceremony sponsored by Walkers Crisps to present an "Global Reconition Award" from The Sun to the Armed Forces who were "chosen for the gong by Sun editor Rebekah Wade."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1179369.ece

Stomach churning indeed but then Gordon Brown, who any numpty should have clocked was the very worst person to do this because he is so wholly despised by said Armed Forces and for so many reasons, then blathers platitudes written for him in typical dead fish left, right, centre, left, right centre autopilot "audience contact" mode but manages the odd flash where the pause was just that tiny bit too long and the "I really have got other things to worry about right now and really do not want to be here" came through loud and clear.

Pass the bucket.
 
#20
Piers fcuking Morgan, he's got some neck, soulless self serving waste of skin.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The NAAFI Bar 272
Peli23 The NAAFI Bar 3
T Classified Ads 3

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top