I want to puke ( Browns latest deed )

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Adam(KOS), May 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just seen our illustrious leader ( Not ) present the award of 'Britain's best' to our forces on TV. The award I obviously do not dissagree with, however this is a great advance from kissing babies at election times, this ( Trying to be polite :roll: ) Person hated the forces while chancellor. I Hope the rest of the public and the media ( Hello writers :D )see this as such :x
    This has my heckles up enough to make as much noise as I can locally! ( Media )

2. It was horrible to watch. I was cringing. Liz the Nurse and I felt physically sick. I have no words to describe how nauseating it was.

3. A great idea for an award, but a sickening way to present it as a political stunt.

4. Could you elaborate please or link. Was this on the news?

5. Piers "Look at these faked pictures that will spark no tension in Iraq" Morgan wasn't a favourite either.

Oh and Gordy B
    *sings* Just keep digging, just keep digging

6. Liz only felt sick as she'd eaten a whole Frey Bentos Steak & Ale pie she'd found in your fridge. You never told her that it was 6 months past it best. Mind you, even if you had done....

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

How dare he, how very dare he!!!! Thanks (NOT) buddy, that's just ruined my day. What a sickening, unpleasant stunt.

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Two faced barsteward! How does he have the gall to present our lads with an award for bravery when he's (Broon) got as much honour & decency as Hitler!

9. I couldn't read more than a few sentences of that, I can honestly feel my outrage-o-meter cranking up.

10. I hope this thread is quoted in tomorrows papers! I would be great for the british public to realise that the hatred gordon brown has obviously felt for HM armed forces over the last decade, is reciprocated. This stunt has been seen for exactly what it is. Its free to say a few words (he doesn't even mean) but he is still running our forces into the ground - the two faced &%$£!

Ski.

In the interests of full disclosure, I'm a civvie!

11. His days are numbered. He knows it, his party knows it and it'll only be a matter of time before they off him. The recent Tory victory has opened their eyes to the fact that the population has had enough of them.

Brown will be gone inside the next two months I reckon. He'll hang on as long as he can, but even he must know now that he has had the 'Thatcher' effect on Labour and that will keep them out of power for as long as the Tories were.

Sadly, we delude ourselves if we feel that Cameron will give us the leadership or the political party that this country needs.

12. Post deleted