I want to marry a military man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They're fighting hand-to-hand on foot now, horses having been retired lame from carrying all that outrage and opprobrium.
If I ever got to the point in life that I am swooning over some homely looking pseudo third world gold digger(insert passport as substitute) on the internet, I genuinely hope someone would have the kindness to part me from my brains with a shotgun......

If I ever got to the point in life that I am swooning over some homely looking pseudo third world gold digger(insert passport as substitute) on the internet, I genuinely hope someone would have the kindness to part me from my brains with a shotgun......
You admit there is a possibility of it happening? I feel it would be in everyones best interests that we shoot you now and save time later. If you can't make the appointment for the shooting, please send @Bagl0ck as your stand in.

You admit there is a possibility of it happening? I feel it would be in everyones best interests that we shoot you now and save time later. If you can't make the appointment for the shooting, please send @Bagl0ck as your stand in.
Dementia runs deep in the family, can’t deny the depths of patheticness I might sink to, I will supply the weapon and shells to expedite the process if need be....

Christ on a bike! Go away on leave for 2 weeks and I didn't expect to come back to this thread still running!
I would have thought Helen would have bagged a mug....man by now or had been outed as an overweight 40 year old grandmother from Cheltenham who worked as a Poundland checkout assistant.

So. A flounce, a few deleted posts, a bit of outrage that her internet security is pish, and it turns out she might be gen? THEN the White Knights start riding to the rescue.
Think I'm all caught up here. Please. Continue.

(by the way....any muff shots yet?)

Christ on a bike! Go away on leave for 2 weeks and I didn't expect to come back to this thread still running!
I would have thought Helen would have bagged a mug....man by now or had been outed as an overweight 40 year old grandmother from Cheltenham who worked as a Poundland checkout assistant.

So. A flounce, a few deleted posts, a bit of outrage that her internet security is pish, and it turns out she might be gen? THEN the White Knights start riding to the rescue.
Think I'm all caught up here. Please. Continue.

(by the way....any muff shots yet?)
No! But some live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Other Half 12
Maalox The NAAFI Bar 2
pimpernel The Other Half 22