I want to marry a military man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually @The_Snail needed a fig 11 target from my training wing store. I forget why*.
It was all downhill from there
It literally was. We were on Station Road.

*I think it was either for the MATTs photos, or for a parcel that we were sending out to one of the Cols in Afghanistan. Probably MATTs - no expense spared putting that lot together..

Fuck me sideways but there's some new lows - even by ArRSe standards - in trying to be "funny" and "down with the cool kids" in this thread. I've had better laughs when I've missed the nail with the hammer and hit my thumb instead.

Fuck me sideways but there's some new lows - even by ArRSe standards - in trying to be "funny" and "down with the cool kids" in this thread. I've had better laughs when I've missed the nail with the hammer and hit my thumb instead.
Sore point:)

Indeed. And still funnier than most of the content of this thread.

There's banter and playing the game and then there's just outright bullying, the former being amusing (most of the time) and the latter being the mark of the complete low-life c**t. This thread seems to have become the playground of the latter, sadly.

Indeed. And still funnier than most of the content of this thread.

There's banter and playing the game and then there's just outright bullying, the former being amusing (most of the time) and the latter being the mark of the complete low-life c**t. This thread seems to have become the playground of the latter, sadly.
Ach, be like The Beatles " Let It Be"

Yeah. Pack it in you lot. It`s just not funny anymore, not that it ever was. Your continued abuse of this woman is appalling even by arrse standards.
Helen is real and is exactly who she says she is. She`s had a shit life so far suffering beatings from an abusive husband and being let down by blokes who were promising the earth and supplied nothing.
She is a beautiful intelligent woman and shouldn`t be being treated this way.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Oh, and **** you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Other Half 12
Maalox The NAAFI Bar 2
pimpernel The Other Half 22