I want to marry a military man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i would be a honeytrap, i would be married "to money and visa" long time ago (it could have happened 5 years ago).
But i was in love with emotionally unavailable guy for three years, instead.
He was probably under the financial pressure and could give me nothing, i suppose.
There's an old English saying:

"You'll attract more bees with fanny"

or something like that.

Are you really female , proof required.
I'm female you know and here is the absolutely irrefutable proof..

IMG_0638.PNG

How in God's name does somebody prove they are what they say they are on an Internet forum? Especially Arrse which is populated by loonies, schizophrenics, transvetites and @Bagl0ck. Oh, and an Armenian Shot Putt champion identifying as @HelenM.

I'm female you know and here is the absolutely irrefutable proof..

View attachment 365450

How in God's name does somebody prove they are what they say they are on an Internet forum? Especially Arrse which is populated by loonies, schizophrenics, transvetites and @Bagl0ck. Oh, and an Armenian Shot Putt champion identifying as @HelenM.

Have you never played that game with 419 scammers, where you try and what silly thing they will do to 'prove' they are gen, and how much money you can scam off them in a reverse 419 ?

Have you never played that game with 419 scammers, where you try and what silly thing they will do to 'prove' they are gen, and how much money you can scam off them in a reverse 419 ?
No.

I used to follow the adventures of the 419eaters though but not for a very long time.

Oh, I'm gen... my picture above clearly proves that.

Has anyone here been Catfished in real life? Stupid question probably, even if it happened, no one would admit to it, would they?
I poked a tubby RAF bird who had posed as a less tubby bird online.

I had to really, she was paying for the drinks and providing the accommodation for the night.

Has anyone here been Catfished in real life? Stupid question probably, even if it happened, no one would admit to it, would they?
Sort of, used to go out on the pull with me mates

And sometimes in the cold light of day they'd turn out to be right munters

Feeling sorry for them, we used to draw straws to decide who was going to do the dirty

Last edited:
That's a fair deal. Plus booze helps, especially if it's free. I see nothing wrong here.
She was so fat that she had a wonderful personality.

Plus she could suck start a Harley.

Hmm I wonder if that was the same RAF burd I pissed over at MPA...
She was at the language school learning Russian.

Her oral skills were excellent

This wasnt online but she originally presented as a fairly normal biker chick who was a bit submissive...

Linky thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Other Half 12
Maalox The NAAFI Bar 2
pimpernel The Other Half 22