I want to marry a military man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
If i would be a honeytrap, i would be married "to money and visa" long time ago (it could have happened 5 years ago).
But i was in love with emotionally unavailable guy for three years, instead.
He was probably under the financial pressure and could give me nothing, i suppose.
I am quite safe from honeytraps thankfully !
being very old, and married to a mental Irish Italian keeps me in check
now if you had a motorcycle, or a steam train you might garner a little more affection from the ancient members of this forum

Really cannot find the fucks to read 85 other pages - can anyone summarise the current situation for me?

Yeah, I worked that bit out from the first post. Was just wondering if anything interesting happened after that.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh I never get involved when the ladies get emotional- I just let em get on with it. See this is where it all goes wrong - I blame it all on them being allowed to drink pints, instead of being nicely ensconced in the snug with some crisps and a nice shandy or maybe even a bitter lemon- away from any manly language...

You lookin at my pint, ya ****??

The signs have been there for a long time. Sadly we never noticed, I feel a bit ashamed. Do you think it’s all that time spent at sea?
He's a friggin matelot... how could that go unnoticed? 'Roger the Cabin Boy'...

... is A phrase that never fails to leave his cabin steward, Quentin, all a quiver.

Are you really female , proof required.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mackem social climbing, anything to improve the gene pool in the village of the damned
I take it you read my whole statement all the way down to the LAST full stop at the end of the white space?

Clue. Select all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Other Half 12
Maalox The NAAFI Bar 2
pimpernel The Other Half 22