I want to marry a military man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be safe I'm heading out to resupply now. Anyone want anything for the weekend?

Well helllllloooooo! To start our relationship, can I get some pictures of your tits?

I am soon to be widowed, rich, and with land. I also ride, and have just started playing polo (equine not water, but I do enjoy water sports and starting the day with a Boston pancake).

Would you be averse to a nip and tuck of the old box? Probably needs tightening at your age and foaling status.
Somehow I bet the water sports you enjoy aren't quite what the OP imagines

Just to be safe I'm heading out to resupply now. Anyone want anything for the weekend?
You're going to the barber's at this time of night?

Hey, people, the site has restrictions for newbies, I guess? I had to wait an hour to reply.

Yeah, I knew that military forum is not supposed to be a fluffy bunny place. Anyway, thanks to those who cared. :) I'll try to give few reasonable replies.

No, folks, I am not from Yugoslavia. Go to East and find a first Christian country in the world. :)

No specific requirements for my "ideal man" 's appearance. Just hope you are not shorter than 165 centimeters. But better be above 170, because my height is 160 cms.

But I hope you have served, seen many things across the world and toughened up even more. Two persons that have seen enough will not hurt each, wont they?

That's all in short. See ya in an hour, folks :)
Israel?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Hey, people, the site has restrictions for newbies, I guess? I had to wait an hour to reply.

Yeah, I knew that military forum is not supposed to be a fluffy bunny place. Anyway, thanks to those who cared. :) I'll try to give few reasonable replies.

No, folks, I am not from Yugoslavia. Go to East and find a first Christian country in the world. :)

No specific requirements for my "ideal man" 's appearance. Just hope you are not shorter than 165 centimeters. But better be above 170, because my height is 160 cms.

But I hope you have served, seen many things across the world and toughened up even more. Two persons that have seen enough will not hurt each, wont they?

That's all in short. See ya in an hour, folks :)
How many husbands have you divorced/killed ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Other Half 12
Maalox The NAAFI Bar 2
pimpernel The Other Half 22