I want to marry a military man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest I googled translated the quote.

The happiness of the men means I want.
The happiness of the woman means he wants.

If Helen means that then that's positive for her next husband, and really different to the modern British lass.

As a person who teaches English to foreigners I echo something expressed earlier. Her grammar and expression is really good for a non-native.

Indeed. She'd make an excellent translator.

To those interested am i just immigration scammer/ visa chaser.

First and foremost, visa chaser would probably put on sexy make up and show some cleavage. And most likely go to some places with people more gullible and naive rather than bunch of ex-military. :))

Second - To be honest, yes, I love men in uniform (although it doesn't mean it's kind of fetish and i will gor for any lad in uniform).

But I became more interested in those who were deployed abroad. Those who have seen much and toughened up :)). Such thing doesn't exist in our country. It happened in Soviet times though when young boys were sent to Afghanistan in 80s.

Third - it's also question of mentality. Armenians are very nice people, talented and well-educated, just google "armenian diaspora".

But we are still a Christian country with a Middle Eastern mentality. Imagine that. We had a law against domestic violence accepted last year only.

So i am reaching out to other cultures. Why not? It doesn't mean though Western mentality would suit me completely. Anyway, we spent few years in US, and it wasn't that bad actually.
If it's really a British man in uniform you're after then try here:

Online Dating UK | Best UK Dating Site | Uniform Dating

I daresay there's a similar site for the US.

Have you tried Fill Your Boots? I'm led to believe there are more serving military personnel there than on here.

Official Fill Your Boots Forum - Fill Your Boots Forum

Helen, I'm sure you are a lovely lady who would possibly be quite a catch in the right circumstances, however!

You have to understand, you are in another country for a start, so a potential beau would have to pay for and travel quite a distance to meet you, and that meeting might not end well if you both don't click. There's plenty ways in this country to meet single women that may not like you without having to pay a fortune for a plane ticket. And if you do click, who's paying for your move and resettlement into the UK?

What baggage are you bringing to the deal? How many children? mental issues? dependant family members? criminal past? Monetary issues?

This is all just speculation on my part by the way as I am happily taken and doubt I'll be looking any time soon.

I do wish you the best of luck though, but as members have previously mentioned, there's not many serving soldiers on this site.
That's on point. I do travel at my cost, although not that often. I am not that rich, of course, and a bit lazy to change location every once in a while. :-D

But, later, as a relationship progress, i will of course accept financial help. It should be fair give and take balance, and everybody's happy, eventually.

Baggage? We all come with baggage in our age, but not to the extent you described here, most of us.

These Caucasian women are clever. I worked with Georgians in Tbilisi who had never been to UK/US but spoke English nearly grammar perfect.

Agreed. Very feisty, too. The Georgian Ambassador in London is a bit of a friend and speaks excellent English. Mind you she did read chemistry in Canada (IIRC).

That's on point. I do travel at my cost, although not that often. I am not that rich, of course, and a bit lazy to change location every once in a while. :-D

But, later, as a relationship progress, i will of course accept financial help. It should be fair give and take balance, and everybody's happy, eventually.

Baggage? We all come with baggage in our age, but not to the extent you described here, most of us.
To be fair to you Helen, if you’re genuinely looking for a husband then good luck, a lot of us do take the p!ss on a regular basis and you have maybe chosen the wrong place to start your search but as I say good luck if you really are genuine

Having said the serious bit, any chance of those cleavage photos?

If Helen means that then that's positive for her next husband, and really different to the modern British lass.
"What's mine is mine and what's his is - well, that's mine, too" you mean...?

If you're not carrying more baggage than a Boeing then you've spent your life not trying hard enough.

To be fair to you Helen, if you’re genuinely looking for a husband then good luck, a lot of us do take the p!ss on a regular basis and you have maybe chosen the wrong place to start your search but as I say good luck if you really are genuine

Having said the serious bit, any chance of those cleavage photos?
Thanks for good wishes.

No, as far as I am not a visa chaser, there will be no sexy make up or cleavage phtos :-D

Me too, after a few pints it normally started along the lines of "Your tits have secondary harmonics, I think they need further investigation in the interests of science"
When are you hoping to pop your cherry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Other Half 12
Maalox The NAAFI Bar 2
pimpernel The Other Half 22