I want to lose 7 to 8 kg within 3 months; what should I do?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Phineas, Jan 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hiiii
    I want to lose 7-8 kgs in the coming 3 months. .. I am doing workouts, walking and exercises daily, but not getting the kind of result as I want. Can anyone please guide me?

2. I lost 3 stone in 6 months 2 years ago,
    Eating properly is the first one, cereal for breakfast, good decent lunch and a low carb meal in the evening.
    Train everyday except sundays rotating between upper body and lower limb but make sure its always a good work out!
    cut back on the booze and fatty snacks, if you do need to vodka and diet coke and fruit or meat for a snack!!
    Hope this helps

3. run 3 miles a day with a bergen of 8kg in it

as you lose weight your stamina and speed will increase once you stop wearing the bergen

4. Get a kidney infection... you'll lose that much in a month.

5. In a similar vein to Badgers post try this. Works a treat.
    Fun to catch too ;)

6. Speak to K13eod, he knows a sure fire way to lose weight really quickly.

7. Get AIDS.

8. Yeah but I bet it f*cked his BFT time!

9. How do you work that one out? My time would improve dramatically if I had a set of wheels...

10. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

well either cut off a leg or join weight watchers...

Best go to meetings - being the lone male amongst a bevy of females has it's advantages!

Plus they'll think you're a decent sort for shagging them when they're the size of hippo's but your mates will be well impressed when you introduce them after six months of starvation when they're looking lean and hungry.

On a slightly more serious note it's piss easy to lose 1kg a week with them - just don't bore everyone to tears about how many points there are in a pint.

It takes into account exercise and consumption - was a bit gobsmacked about the "Ok you've just run a half marathon - you can now have a small pie!" But it does work.

11. Give birth perhaps?

12. Join a running club and spend an hour following fit bird's lycra clad arses. Who cares if you lose weight at the end of it? :D

P-T

13. I lost half a stone in two weeks just by starting to eat sensibly, cutting snacking and caffiene.
    x

14. Cut out the wheat, the spuds, the pasta, the pies, the booze, the dairy, the snacks the caffiene and the sugar. Especially the sugar.

Exercise to the point where you start sweating and keep it at that level for about 30 minutes every day. Mornings are best.

Stretch your muscles every day. If you don't know how, learn. T'interweb has the answers - no excuses.

Take up something useful like a martial art. Karate is good for fitness.

Make it important in your life. Make it a must.

15. Chop a leg off.