i want to leave but what about my german girl friend?

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by michaelo85, Oct 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im really not enjoying army life anymore and really wont to leave, but i have a german girlfriend who i love so much and never want to leave her, she the only reson why im still inn now, i wont to marry her and take her back to uk but she still studying in germany and got another 3 years off school to do, and ive only got 2 years max intill im posted, im headfcuked what to do, i cant see any clear answers. i dont really want to ask her to leave her school because she so bloody clever , i would even stay in germany but i cant speak the lingo and been trying over the last year n half and it just dont stick in my pea sized brain. any one got some ideas what we could do?....cheers mike
  2. get out and join the germany guard service,, they are after guys all the time. plus you get to be a civie ,and still keep tabs on your english side.
    or.. go back do 6 months in uk and join naafi. if you join straight from army you can become a ukbc next day,, still tax free..and they supply cheep accom....you still get to be in germany,,german comes with practise.
  3. Don't worry too much mate, if she is as clever as you say then when she grows up and leaves school you will be for the shiteheap.

Get out and find yourself and nice girl on the same wavelength, I'll see you on Jeremy Kyle in a couple of months.
  4. If she has 3 years of school to do, then how old is she?
  5. At some point the boxhead will see sense and bin you for someone with an IQ greater than his shoe size.

Sad but true.

There is no happy ending.
  6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Germans go to school until they're 29!
  7. yeah pupgreen ive have been thinking along them lines you said become a ukbc what is that?, popoyo im trying not to think that way but i do love Jeremy kyle but im not a scottish skag head so ill dont think he'll let me on the show. :(
  8. shes 20, im 22
  9. uk based civie,, meens you dont pay tax but are registered in uk and you still get to use med center , naafi, bfg car ect...
  10. Kill her, you'll get over her by the time you get out of nick.

Then apply for a job on Eastenders as a transparent c0ck of a villain, worked for Leslie Grantham......... and Leslie Crowther, but no on eknows he murdered anyone, apart from me and a chap in Berwick upon Tweed
  11. oh right cheers, there a buch of civies who work in the QMs driving around most off our white fleet, driveing the kids to school and wifes to the airport and hospitals ect i think ill see if i can get in to that.
  12. Once you have left, another client will take your place (it was called 30mark alley when i was there!)
  13. Before doing anything, go to the AEC and do a spelin corse!!
  14. Go back to Blighty on your own.

In a month you'll have a new girlfriend and Erika will be forgotten - except when you dial up the memory file for a quick wa7k.

If you break off in the right way the door will stay open for a while and you can always shoot back for a dirty weekend when you feel like it.

Love fcuks off and dies in most relationships sooner or later and you are only deluding yourself if you think there will be happy ending in any relationship.
    Serial monogomy is the way ahead. Women are devious and demanding creatures who are best dicarded on your own terms. Use them, enjoy them, then move on.

Learn from the mistakes of the blokes who post on here and are on their second or third marriage and regretting it again.

When dealing with women set aside all sentimentality, ethics, morality, consideration or compassion (they will only be used against you later) and focus on self preservation only.
  15. to work for your qm you have to be on the german net and register with the stat, pay tax and go to the glsu for a job..