i want to join the SAS

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by John_Rambo, Mar 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just read a Andy McNab book, and i want to be a SAS guy, how do i get in? i've allready done covert ops with a mate in my garden, but not to long cause it was cold and dark. Im sure im a good soldier, because ive already played almost a 100 hours of call of duty 4, and i'm very good.

thanks for ur help!
  2. I'm not a squaddie. Am I allowed to laugh at this...?
  3. OK - so who's THIS bored on a Tuesday?!
  4. Wahhhhh !
  5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Some one is obviously bored
  6. Apply at your local Recruiting Office but be sure to wear a balaclava or some black tape over your eyes so they cannot ID you later when your career takes off. Oh and slip in the back entrance quietly, no fuss.
  7. join 49para
  8. Tried that: I still bear the scars.
  9. And try not to get arrested while doing so.
    Climb the exterior wall, attach a rope to the roof, and swing through the window into the sergeant's seat - he'll think you've got style and character as you sit there in a now-gusty office covered in broken glass, calmly smoking a cigarette.
    That will go a long way towards earning his personal recommendation.
  10. You need to abseil down the walls of your local ACIO and then do an embassy siege style entrance through the window, with a box of Milk Tray under your armpit.

I do believe that if you manage to do this without getting filled in or squashing any chocs, that you will immediately get in the SAS and renamed Henno.

Instantly women will find you irresistible and you will get lots of fanny, which tastes alot different to your mums clack.
  11. Beat you to it! :p :D :excited:

12. Yours didn't include any chocolates
  13. how old are you?
  14. I know, but it did include a cigarette :D

Dropping through the window to give the recruiting sergeant a box of choccies is only going to make him recommend you join the navy instead.