• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I want to fcuk Susan Boyle

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
That's the kind of dirty, nasty, twisted, musty and low sh@g that makes life worthwhile.

It's the kind of sh@g where you know you are breaking new ground, and nobody else will follow, ever.

It's the kind of furrow that even a Welshman of the hills wouldn't plough.

Good play sir.

I'm shocked and disgusted. In over 2 years on ARRSE I never thought it could get this low.

Why oh why did it take so long for this thread to get started??? 8O

You would though, wouldn't you?

I've seen uglier things than that do the walk of shame out of camp on a sunday morning.
I really wouldn't have any issues with tapping my todger off her chin before tounge darting her clack.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
cuckingfunt said:
I'm shocked and disgusted. In over 2 years on ARRSE I never thought it could get this low.

In fairness she has smartened herself up since her first appearance on Britains Chav Twats Talent show

Amazing what a haircut a make over and some new clothes can do

With thanks to Slimey Toad

sneeky_turd said:
I've seen uglier things than that do the walk of shame out of camp on a sunday morning.

I've seen uglier things than that do the walk of shame out of camp on a MONDAY morning while on parade which is even funnier!

Ah i belive if she wins she will get a £100000 prize, now thats got to be worth it use and abuse her. Some say money does not buy love but it will buy a new car/holiday and just for a shag got to be worth it.

cuckingfunt said:

I started one a while back here

carlbcfc said:
cuckingfunt said:

I started one a while back here
My Humbles 8O

In true ARRSE fashion, let's piss off the OP by continuing on this thread anyway :x

(only joking)

Latest Threads