I want to design my own wedding invitations.

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by larakevin, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she’s set a date, I’m shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but can’t find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?

2. we designed our own, it was through a company in Aldershot, Ill get you the contact details if we still have them.

3. Just used these people, not the cheapest in the world but very prompt, a very high standard and other half and mother in law to be were very happy with it all!!

4. If you have a computer and a half decent printer not only can you design your invites you can make them too.

The real trick is to know what you want and then get a few prototypes doone to see how well it woks and what needs tweeking.

These days there are plenty of semi professional card makers as well as the main stream printers so you should be able to find a good choice of supplier locally.

Good luck

5. There are lots of sites on the internet that sell wedding invitations now, but some are better than others. My cousin used a company called www.MonogramWedding.com and was really happy with her invitations and response cards. You might give them a try.

6. Hi
    I make wedding stationery, if I can help in anyway please contact me.

I also sell materials to make your own.

gb

7. If you are looking for hand made wedding invitations that are of a high standard I have a friend who does alot of handmade card craft invitations. Very classy and different to your normal invitations. PM me if interested and I can pass you her details.